How to ascend with surgery

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
A lot of people have this notion of the surgeon knows what he’s doing and going the path of least resistance. This dependence on the surgeon to give you a good result with no effort on your part is what leads to botched result/ sub par result. @Slayer , @medialcanthuscel , @Amnesia knew what they were doing and I bet researched the shit countless hours going back and forth with their surgeon to make sure they get a favorable outcome. Getting morphs off the most Chad version of your self t. When surgery maxing 80% is your effort and 20% is the surgeon effort. Next after knowing what you need you have to spend hrs finding a competent surgeon who has your best interest at heart instead of your wallet. The way to do this again hours of research , finding results, looking up his Instagram, YouTube channel. Then if you think he is competent then I would set up a consultations. The more consultation the better taking an interest of listening to what he’s saying using your morph to guide the topic of discussion. Asking every outcome that is possible and the realistic chance of you achieving the morph. You wanna know every vector possible.Finally after many consultation you wanna start testing him like how foids test beta males to see if he’s full of shit or that he can do what you ask of him. Finally you wanna schedule an imperson consultation the day before surgery to once again test him and to see his bedside manners. I tested and consulted with my eye surgeon 6 times over FaceTime and one time in person before surgery. Post op surgery you wanna listen to everything your surgeon says.

Speaking from experience I think I got such a good outcome for my eyes is because I did hrs of research , asking around high IQ users if the morph is realistic and what’s possible, finding the right surgeon and then getting second opinion with other surgeries, asking my surgeon the realistic outcome, I explored with my surgeon every possible vector that could go wrong and right. I was persistent in finding a surgeon that could achieve my morphed eyes and it paid off.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, wholesome, Sal and 22 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, randomvanish, .👽. and 6 others
Now bleach skin and wait for stroma

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Administrator and Titbot
@Titbot idk u but people kept mentioning u, how long were u banned for?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Administrator and Julian
Agreed, but at the same time avoid any bluepilled surgeons who aren’t that popular, if you have to travel half of the world to get to that surgeon you feel can do the job then do it I’d say

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7419, Administrator and 1 other person
Agreed, but at the same time avoid any bluepilled surgeons who aren’t that popular, if you have to travel half of the world to get to that surgeon you feel can do the job then do it I’d say
Yeah and that’s why you shit test them

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Administrator
Was it painful how did it feel like it? What does Ur family think about it?

• +1
Was it painful how did it feel like it? What does Ur family think about it?
I look so different now like my face has changed. I not in any pain but there is irritation , like my eyes gets watery a lot. In the morning I have to put tear solution to clear out mucus build up . That is Normal after surgery

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 12270
Yeah and that’s why you shit test them
That’s what I did with one I had a virtual consultation, I showed him morphs and pictures of Barret and Chico and he fucking laughed at my autism lmao 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, never_lucky and Administrator
I look so different now like my face has changed. I not in any pain but there is irritation , like my eyes gets watery a lot. In the morning I have to put tear solution to clear out mucus build up . That is Normal after surgery
What does Ur family think about it?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 12270
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemide, 5'8manlet, Administrator and 2 others
Havent told them yet or they haven’t seen me yet.
Let us know how it went tbh.Would be interesting seeing their reaction and response

• +1
Reactions: Administrator, LastHopeForNorman and Titbot
Mirin low inhib slayer who gives no fucks and just goes for it without nobody’s approval

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4044, Administrator and 1 other person
This is what I’m concerned with when it comes to eyes. I’m still healing from 🦏 plasty and the difference isn’t drastic. Maybe more aesthetic from the profile since they raised my radix. But the front was a shaven nasal bone and conservative alarplasty (plus defining the tip). Eye surgery would look more obvious. If I recall on lookism one guy said his friends said he now looks like Tom Cruise after orbital decompression after looking like incel for most of his life 😂 that’s a drastic change so I wonder what it’d be like to walk around after gaining obvious PSL points. Please update the forums!

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Administrator, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
This is what I’m concerned with when it comes to eyes. I’m still healing from 🦏 plasty and the difference isn’t drastic. Maybe more aesthetic from the profile since they raised my radix. But the front was a shaven nasal bone and conservative alarplasty (plus defining the tip). Eye surgery would look more obvious. If I recall on lookism one guy said his friends said he now looks like Tom Cruise after orbital decompression after looking like incel for most of his life 😂 that’s a drastic change so I wonder what it’d be like to walk around after gaining obvious PSL points. Please update the forums!
Haha I will.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Administrator and Deleted member 7419
I think you meant to tag @Saiyan, not @Slayer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayer, 5'8manlet and Administrator
This is legit, I started out thinking all I needed was a chin implant, researched more and more and realised I need full on Bimax with Genioplasty to get the best proper results for what I want. I've spent months now researching surgeons, and don't want to go out of country. I've decided to stick to the UK, and after months of E-mailing, finally found someone who actually understands aesthetic, not only does he give me a before and after morph, he actually sketches how my face would look afterwards. He's listened to everything and is explaining it thoroughly, and he said himself that surgeons in UK CAN do what they do in Italy/Brazil etc, but they just don't get those requests and those who do get amazing results aren't posted on any websites because they are not trying to sell plastic surgery like the European surgeons are.

Too many people put their hands in the most viral surgeons, which is great.. but not every surgeon will post the before and after results online, some aren't in it for the money believe it or not. I found some results my Surgeon has done from people online searching his name, and they are insane on those who cared.

Spend your time talking, researching and be committed to what you want, always ask for extra and spend more time asking questions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: savagetaysh, Yerico7, never_lucky and 5 others
Legit user
True looksmaxxer

Is it feasible to do OD solo ?
I have good eye shape and slight pct but i could benefit from more deeper set eyes
I can send you pics if you want

• +1
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 7419 and Administrator
How do you go about it?
Having another Surgeon second opinion. You keep asking him how he can be so certain that he can achieve the desired results. Showing him other morphs of you that look similar to your desired morph

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Cain
i remember amnesia told his rhino surgeon something along this lines

amnesiacuck: i hab big nose, can u fix

doc: ok

amnesiacuck: thx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Yerico7, pizza and 3 others
Legit user
True looksmaxxer

Is it feasible to do OD solo ?
I have good eye shape and slight pct but i could benefit from more deeper set eyes
I can send you pics if you want
Yeah. But show me your 3/4 and side profile if you want along with a frontal if you think you need it

• +1

Yeah, but I think that's why he had to get a second rhino.

@Amnesia can you confirm?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Administrator, Deleted member 7076 and 1 other person
@coke pm that surgeons info out of interest

• +1
you would have to be retarded to not research every bit about the surgery for hours upon hours tbh

its your face, you only have one face

• +1
Reactions: Vishnu raj, Deleted member 7419, Cain and 2 others
A lot of people have this notion of the surgeon knows what he’s doing and going the path of least resistance. This dependence on the surgeon to give you a good result with no effort on your part is what leads to botched result/ sub par result. @Slayer , @medialcanthuscel , @Amnesia knew what they were doing and I bet researched the shit countless hours going back and forth with their surgeon to make sure they get a favorable outcome. Getting morphs off the most Chad version of your self t. When surgery maxing 80% is your effort and 20% is the surgeon effort. Next after knowing what you need you have to spend hrs finding a competent surgeon who has your best interest at heart instead of your wallet. The way to do this again hours of research , finding results, looking up his Instagram, YouTube channel. Then if you think he is competent then I would set up a consultations. The more consultation the better taking an interest of listening to what he’s saying using your morph to guide the topic of discussion. Asking every outcome that is possible and the realistic chance of you achieving the morph. You wanna know every vector possible.Finally after many consultation you wanna start testing him like how foids test beta males to see if he’s full of shit or that he can do what you ask of him. Finally you wanna schedule an imperson consultation the day before surgery to once again test him and to see his bedside manners. I tested and consulted with my eye surgeon 6 times over FaceTime and one time in person before surgery. Post op surgery you wanna listen to everything your surgeon says.

Speaking from experience I think I got such a good outcome for my eyes is because I did hrs of research , asking around high IQ users if the morph is realistic and what’s possible, finding the right surgeon and then getting second opinion with other surgeries, asking my surgeon the realistic outcome, I explored with my surgeon every possible vector that could go wrong and right. I was persistent in finding a surgeon that could achieve my morphed eyes and it paid off.
what do your eyes look like now

what surgery did you do on the eyes?

• +1
Reactions: sub7ita

Yeah, but I think that's why he had to get a second rhino.

@Amnesia can you confirm?

Yeah literally google searched "plastic surgeons in my city"

picked first link

went to office

Me: Doc give me rhino and lower lid retraction plz

Dox: ok I see your nose.... yea I can do that

Me: like I want it a bit thinner here and-

Doc: Yea i know what noses should look like dont worry

Me; ok great

Doc: But u dont need lower lid retraction

Me: No i want it look how my lower lids arent as tight as i think they should be

Doc: 8looks at me for a long time*, hmm ok i kinda see, sure... I can do that too

Me: ok great, I got the cash right now lets schedule this

Basically that. Really dumb, this was 2007, I wish I had known about PSL beforehand, that's why i really dont have much sympathy for u guys. If I had this resource available back then I would be even better looking cause I woulda gotten more surgeries too and woulda actually known WHAT to do and had pics and morphs to show my surgeons.

At least with my almond eye surgery with Taban I will have everything I need to show him and articulate what I want

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Yerico7, never_lucky and 8 others

picked first link

went to office

Me; ok great

Me: No i want it look how my lower lids arent as tight as i think they should be

Doc: 8looks at me for a long time*, hmm ok i kinda see, sure... I can do that too

Jfl no wonder your first rhino needed a revision

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 7419

picked first link

went to office

Me; ok great

effective and efficient

picked first link

went to office

Me; ok great

Basically that. Really dumb, this was 2007, I wish I had known about PSL beforehand, that's why i really dont have much sympathy for u guys. If I had this resource available back then I would be even better looking cause I woulda gotten more surgeries too and woulda actually known WHAT to do and had pics and morphs to show my surgeons.

At least with my almond eye surgery with Taban I will have everything I need to show him and articulate what I want
Don’t get almond eye surgery it’s a meme surgery bro . Taban is a cuck meme fag. Go to Vrcek

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 7419
Don’t get almond eye surgery it’s a meme surgery bro . Taban is a cuck meme fag. Go to Vrcek
from looking on vrcek website i dont even see any tab where he does canthoplasty

from his befoer after i see him talk about it so i guess he does, but taban lives close to me so i wont have to fly and shit and can drive back to him for all post surgery checkups

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 7419
Yea I see almond eye posted on the forum a lot but your OD results look good. I never heard of upper eyelid retraction until your post. There’s so much procedures out there 😂

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I
Yea I see almond eye posted on the forum a lot but your OD results look good. I never heard of upper eyelid retraction until your post. There’s so much procedures out there 😂
Imagine paying 30K and getting cucked by Taban the Jew

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Yerico7, Gaia262 and 1 other person
@Slayer damn what did you do

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
Didn’t give the surgerymaxx server a shout out. Shade.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Administrator
Only problem is how does someone learn to morph? Learning photoshop to a point where u can morph well I’d imagine, would take a few months.

Unless someone knows another way?

show results boi

Did you undergo the surgery alone? I will too but you just know that they will judge me as a fucking loser for not having a family member/friend with me to assit in the first few days.

@homo_faber

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419