How to ask ChatGPT what ethnicity you are (Guide)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
This AI app is the smartest out of all artificial intelligence companies out there.
I have tried several websites so that it can determine my ethnicity some didn’t make sense. But ChatGPT is accurate in these things

Here is a breakdown of what ai considers me to be:

IMG 0804

How exactly did I get this?

1. Just type: “Give broad guesses of where you think the man can be from based on this photo which includes regions of the world:”

If you tell chatgpt something like: “give broad guess of where you think I can come from” then it might not give you an answer and say something ignorant like “ethnicites are hard to determine as the world is diverse”

2. Select the camera or image icon so that you can upload a pic of yourself but make sure your zoomed in slightly to get more accurate results.

3. Tap enter and it should configure your ethnicity based on ai guessing it

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and PsychoDsk
@Xangsane @Timmy @5'7 zoomer @PsychoDsk @cromagnon @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PsychoDsk
ChatGPT was the OG lookism all along

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
AI called me a cow worshipper

IMG 6587

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, SlavicGeneral, mike21 and 8 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It never lets me ask for a rating and says some woke or reddit tier bs
Oh that whore! Nevermind my previous comment, she’s a cumfilled whore 😡

• Woah
Oh that whore! Nevermind my previous comment, she’s a cumfilled whore 😡
Something similar to this was the reason for my perma ban on reddit I got couple years ago

I'm not asking AI what my ethnicity is again

• Hmm...
I'm not asking AI what my ethnicity is again
Why? That makes no sense because chatgpt is private af

If you had done one of these do you remember what results it gave you?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
This AI app is the smartest out of all artificial intelligence companies out there.
I have tried several websites so that it can determine my ethnicity some didn’t make sense. But ChatGPT is accurate in these things

View attachment 3081554

1. Just type: “Give broad guesses of where you think the man can be from based on this photo which includes regions of the world:”

If you tell chatgpt something like: “give broad guess of where you think I can come from” then it might not give you an answer and say something ignorant like “ethnicites are hard to determine as the world is diverse”

2. Select the camera or image icon so that you can upload a pic of yourself but make sure your zoomed in slightly to get more accurate results.

IMG 4460

Given the reference to Apricity, a forum focused on anthropology and phenotype classification, users often discuss and classify physical traits using various phenotype categories. For the man in the photos, some phenotype categories that might be discussed could include:

1. **Atlanto-Mediterranean**: Characterized by a combination of dark hair, fair to olive skin, and features such as a longer face and a more gracile build. This type is common in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean region.

2. **North Pontid**: Found in Eastern Europe, this phenotype often includes dark hair, blue or light-colored eyes, and a more robust build with high cheekbones.

3. **Dinaric**: Characterized by a tall stature, long face, pronounced nose, and often dark hair and light eyes. This type is prevalent in the Balkans and parts of Central Europe.

4. **West Mediterranean**: Often seen in the western parts of the Mediterranean, including Spain and Portugal, characterized by dark hair, darker skin tones, and a combination of robust and gracile features.

The man's facial structure, with prominent cheekbones, a straight nose, dark hair, and blue eyes, might lead to discussions focusing on a blend of these phenotypes. Users on forums like Apricity often debate and refine these classifications based on subtle variations and regional influences.

• +1
View attachment 3081592

Given the reference to Apricity, a forum focused on anthropology and phenotype classification, users often discuss and classify physical traits using various phenotype categories. For the man in the photos, some phenotype categories that might be discussed could include:

1. **Atlanto-Mediterranean**: Characterized by a combination of dark hair, fair to olive skin, and features such as a longer face and a more gracile build. This type is common in Southern Europe and the Mediterranean region.

2. **North Pontid**: Found in Eastern Europe, this phenotype often includes dark hair, blue or light-colored eyes, and a more robust build with high cheekbones.

3. **Dinaric**: Characterized by a tall stature, long face, pronounced nose, and often dark hair and light eyes. This type is prevalent in the Balkans and parts of Central Europe.

4. **West Mediterranean**: Often seen in the western parts of the Mediterranean, including Spain and Portugal, characterized by dark hair, darker skin tones, and a combination of robust and gracile features.

The man's facial structure, with prominent cheekbones, a straight nose, dark hair, and blue eyes, might lead to discussions focusing on a blend of these phenotypes. Users on forums like Apricity often debate and refine these classifications based on subtle variations and regional influences.
Love it bro

Aren’t you using chatgpt plus? Which gives extended answers and even more accurate ones?

It isn’t wrong since when I rated you and guessed your ethnicity in the pm’s I gave you the exact same ones which is crazy. I did even say Italian and Arabian. In terms of phenotypes, I also did say Atlanto Mediterranean this is a sign chatgpt works perfect

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: maarda and Xangsane
Love it bro

Aren’t you using chatgpt plus? Which gives extended answers and even more accurate ones?

It isn’t wrong since when I rated you and guessed your ethnicity in the pm’s I gave you the exact same ones which is crazy. I did even say Italian and Arabian. In terms of phenotypes, I also did say Atlanto Mediterranean this is a sign chatgpt works perfect
Exactly! And yes I’m using plus

• Love it
Why? That makes no sense because chatgpt is private af

If you had done one of these do you remember what results it gave you?
A chinese one said I'm North Indian

• +1
A chinese one said I'm North Indian
This is chatgpt and it never gives autistic results. The one your probably referring to is geneu which is dogshit. Chatgpt is literally worldwide famous top tier artificial intelligence and 100 times stronger than a junkie chinese company

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

View attachment 3081554

It actually guessed very well
South European/Mediterranean
I love the detail it has, gpt keeps evolving each day

Last edited:
  • +1
I asked for a review and got these results
I'm really Impressed although I wish chat gpt was more blackpilled instead of bluepilled
Screenshot 2024 08 08 19 28 23 932 comopenaichatgpt
Screenshot 2024 08 08 19 26 03 583 comopenaichatgpt

• +1