How to ask out a girl

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
I wanna ask out a girl I havnt talked to before to preferably go on a movie date with me. How would I do that?

Is she a complete stranger or do u know her?

Well go up to her and tell her, and if she friendzones u, u say it was a dare
how to know if i get friendzoned? THis is how I plan on asking her out, start a convo, ask her how her day was, say some random stuff to get a convo going then ask what kind of shows and movie she likes, pretend to like whatever she is interested in, then tell her theres a really good movie that she will like and we should watch together

that only works for CHAD.
Well game is a myth, if ur not totally autistic and are speaking gibris
how to know if i get friendzoned? THis is how I plan on asking her out, start a convo, ask her how her day was, say some random stuff to get a convo going then ask what kind of shows and movie she likes, pretend to like whatever she is interested in, then tell her theres a really good movie that she will like and we should watch together
U should get straight to the point and not chit chat a lot she knows if she'd give u a chance the second u pop up no amount of talk will get her wet over u (unless ur flexing money) and everyone knows when u get friendzoned she'd say oh no i don't see u that way it's obvious shed know u wanna go to the movies for a date

• +1
Reactions: litaz and eduardkoopman
Well game is a myth, if ur not totally autistic and are speaking gibris

U should get straight to the point and not chit chat a lot she knows if she'd give u a chance the second u pop up no amount of talk will get her wet over u (unless ur flexing money) and everyone knows when u get friendzoned she'd say oh no i don't see u that way it's obvious shed know u wanna go to the movies for a date
i have lots and lots of money.... we dated previously. this is an attempt to get back with her

i have lots and lots of money.... we dated previously. this is an attempt to get back with her
Oh so she already finds u attractive but this could go wrong coming as desperate

LOL @ OP guy, giving zero context.

And than adding context and details of situation along the way.

Step 1: Look good

Step 2: Go up to her and just ask

If you're not Chad, you need to be friends with her first.
And if you're a truecel like me, nothing works. But you already had a gf. So just do the same thing again.