How To Ask People To Hang Out?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I'm at the point where I can comfortably talk to other dudes in my college class and build good rapport with them. But when class ends they all just leave without saying a word and go home or to wherever. I can never actually transition from making a friend in class to hanging out that weekend or whatever. As a result, I have nobody to hang out with on the weekend and my social experiences are nonexistent. I feel like other people, unlike me, have tons of good friends outside of class and aren't even interested in making a new friends cuz they already have so many. They are just there to get school credit, and I'm there to make friends. What do you guys recommend? NT people need your help.

Invite them to your place.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Ask for their money in return for an ascension program
MV5BYjY1N2QyN2YtMTQxOC00MWRiLTgxNDMtMDMyNDAxY2I5MGIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ V1

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 39 and 6 others
Ask a couple guys if they wanna grab a few beers and play some board games at your place for example. Really good way to get to know people.

I'm at the point where I can comfortably talk to other dudes in my college class and build good rapport with them. But when class ends they all just leave without saying a word and go home or to wherever. I can never actually transition from making a friend in class to hanging out that weekend or whatever. As a result, I have nobody to hang out with on the weekend and my social experiences are nonexistent. I feel like other people, unlike me, have tons of good friends outside of class and aren't even interested in making a new friends cuz they already have so many. They are just there to get school credit, and I'm there to make friends. What do you guys recommend? NT people need your help.

You need to ask them, simple. It's also important to not go around and ask everyone, being needy is the worst reputation a person can carry for making friends imho.

People need an incentive, offer something that few do. Even if you ask them to do something they would not accept if they find you to be someone of low social value and with nothing to offer.

If you feel like you are the only one investing, or just being used then stop and don't be a doormat.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Ask a couple guys if they wanna grab a few beers and play some board games at your place for example. Really good way to get to know people.

No offence but that was the most soy reddit esc response I’ve ever seen. JFL if you ask people in your class to play board games with you.

• +1
No offence but that was the most soy reddit esc response I’ve ever seen. JFL if you ask people in your class to play board games with you.
Playing monopoly, scrabble or taboo and having a couple of beers and socializing is a really good way to get to know people.

I’m an autist so fuck if I know

Playing monopoly, scrabble or taboo and having a couple of beers and socializing is a really good way to get to know people.
Maybe I can invite them to play nintendo switch :soy::soy::soy::soy:
You need to ask them, simple. It's also important to not go around and ask everyone, being needy is the worst reputation a person can carry for making friends imho.

People need an incentive, offer something that few do. Even if you ask them to do something they would not accept if they find you to be someone of low social value and with nothing to offer.

If you feel like you are the only one investing, or just being used then stop and don't be a doormat.
Alright I'll give it a shot. Nobody ever asks me to hang out though. And I'm not a needy annoying faggot I'm actually chill with dudes and stuff. I just don't understand how all these guys I meet have any friends when they never ask to hang out.

Tell them about your anime poster collection and then ask if they'd like to see it

nt people

Tenor

• +1
its too late once your out of highschool imo

ldar

Alright I'll give it a shot. Nobody ever asks me to hang out though. And I'm not a needy annoying faggot I'm actually chill with dudes and stuff. I just don't understand how all these guys I meet have any friends when they never ask to hang out.
Playing board games is normal pastime for normies, jfl at thinking it some soyboy thing. Even been to a bar or a pub? Lmao

ldar
Usually this is true. I don't see a person suddenly becoming social when they were an outcast in High school

Tell them about your anime poster collection and then ask if they'd like to see it
I'm not a weeb. I'm ashamed to be around them on this site.

yea this ain't the best place to ask eh lol

ldar
probably true.
Playing board games is normal pastime for normies, jfl at thinking it some soyboy thing. Even been to a bar or a pub? Lmao
asking someone to play board games the first time hang out feels kinda eh. beers is a good idea tho :feelsokman:

Usually this is true. I don't see a person suddenly becoming social when they were an outcast in High school
you can if your a chadlite and really good looking but if your average looking/below than its really hard.

Most of their friends are likely from following:
1. Childhood friends and friends OF friends
2. Hobbies and sports clubs
3. Parties (believe it or not it's mostly for girls and not many friendships get made here)

Truth is the majority of people and even the popular ones do not have as many friends as you think, people lie a lot and even social media profiles are usually not a good teller of actual friend count. Many people add mere acquaintances on there and show them of as being best buddies lol

If you ask and they don't accept then just let it go, look into making friends or hanging out outside of school

• +1
I'm not a weeb. I'm ashamed to be around them on this site.

yea this ain't the best place to ask eh lol

probably true.

asking someone to play board games the first time hang out feels kinda eh. beers is a good idea tho :feelsokman:
Get a giant screen smart TV and then invite people to come over to watch a game and have beers. Lol I'm so aspie

• +1