How to attract blondes?

EdgyFashionist

EdgyFashionist

Gold
Some slayer need to tell me his secret cuz im appealing only brunettes otherwise I will end up like Elliot Mogger but I will blame this whole forum for my actions.

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, BrutalMogger and iloveboobs
bbc

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Deleted member 86959
Be white not Indian

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Be at least MTN then blondes are easy asf I wish I could attract more brunettes instead of blondes
bruh I feel like everyone prefers brunettes or alt girls and no one likes blondes

• +1
bruh I feel like everyone prefers brunettes or alt girls and no one likes blondes
Most people like blondes but their still easier to attract as a white guy cause brunettes may go for light skins and meddetarians instead of whites while blonde girls usually stick to white guys

• +1
By being black

people are usually more attracted to their race so be white

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and noonespecial
Women of all races prefer a big white cock over a hideous eyesore black one. A black dick is like a lump of shit. Why would a woman want a lump of shit inside her vagina?

Some slayer need to tell me his secret cuz im appealing only brunettes otherwise I will end up like Elliot Mogger but I will blame this whole forum for my actions.
View attachment 3125543
Be dreadhead 6'4 Thugmaxxed Tyrone or be 6'6 White Finance Chad with 6 Figure Income.