How to Attract Females: The M&C Theory

slime

slime

Just another man.
Introduction
Hello today I have a new theory regarding female attraction to share with you all. It is called M&C Theory. The M stands for mystery and the C stands for challenge. All the things females are attracted to boils down to mystery and challenge. I will explain more below.

Discussion
Females are only attracted to two things. mystery and challenge. If you are dating a woman and they no longer see any mystery or feel any challenge they will grow apart from you and eventually cheat on you.
When it comes to status and looks females are attracted to the challenge of keeping other women away from her love or getting to that love. This is also why females are attracted to men with girlfriends, because they see it as a challenge to capture him. Many think men are the ones who tame the female but ultimately it is the female who tries to tame the man. If you let this happen you lose the challenge and they stop being interested.
When it comes to personality or wealth the mystery aspect kicks in. Females want a mysterious man who can keep things entertaining and unpredictable. This is why funny men can get the most attractive women, their ladies never know what will come next. Wealth makes life fun and dynamic, you are always wondering where money can take you or how much money a man can make. Mystery is honestly the easiest one to create to attract females. Just try to make yourself seem deep and unending, females will want to know what you are about.

In Conclusion
Mystery and challenge are the two parts that make up female attraction. If you can have both of these you will be irresistible. I recommend you all try this out and report back with your results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Vidyacoper, RAITEIII and 5 others
Introduction
Hello today I have a new theory regarding female attraction to share with you all. It is called M&C Theory. The M stands for mystery and the C stands for challenge. All the things females are attracted to boils down to mystery and challenge. I will explain more below.

Discussion
Females are only attracted to two things. mystery and challenge. If you are dating a woman and they no longer see any mystery or feel any challenge they will grow apart from you and eventually cheat on you.
When it comes to status and looks females are attracted to the challenge of keeping other women away from her love or getting to that love. This is also why females are attracted to men with girlfriends, because they see it as a challenge to capture him. Many think men are the ones who tame the female but ultimately it is the female who tries to tame the man. If you let this happen you lose the challenge and they stop being interested.
When it comes to personality or wealth the mystery aspect kicks in. Females want a mysterious man who can keep things entertaining and unpredictable. This is why funny men can get the most attractive women, their ladies never know what will come next. Wealth makes life fun and dynamic, you are always wondering where money can take you or how much money a man can make. Mystery is honestly the easiest one to create to attract females. Just try to make yourself seem deep and unending, females will want to know what you are about.

In Conclusion
Mystery and challenge are the two parts that make up female attraction. If you can have both of these you will be irresistible. I recommend you all try this out and report back with your results.

Dnr but the most essential theory is looks chad literally gets asked out I forget the post it was labeled girls are so easy and the dude literally shows girl ask him out

Ah yes my bhai pajeet is super mysterious and challenging look at him
AB0519CC 2FCE 47BF AE12 267DBB1C86F9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 4645, jordanbarrettisgod and 25 others
Dnr but the most essential theory is looks chad literally gets asked out I forget the post it was labeled girls are so easy and the dude literally shows girl ask him out
Maybe if you read you would learn. Looks falls under challenge.

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5393, rawdogprince and 7 others
  • WTF
Reactions: slime
JFL only works if you already GL

JFL only works if you already GL
No you can achieve status, wealth, and a good personality without being good looking. If you provide enough of a challenge or an extremely compelling mystery females will be interested.

Piss2copy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Females are only attracted to two things. mystery and challenge.
stopped reading at this bluepilled PUA bullshit

step 1: take this snake oil you're trying to sell us
step 2: pull down pants
step 4: profit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 1751
Introduction

Discussion

In Conclusion

Nothing blue pilled about this but continue to live in the dark. If anything this is blackpilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and UnderCovrN0rmie
not a single

Yes because a girl would chase a 5/10 subhuman pajeet because of the "mystery" and "challenge", alright.

Honestly is there anything to back up your theory?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
It makes me sad that there are so many ignored users who post in my threads. I would like to have conversations but no one knows how to communicate properly.

If you wish to honestly be unignored please visit this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Pariah
You just need to have well developed bones,medium lips, hunter eyes, thick eyebrows not bushy, good infraorbitals and wide and tall lower third to get women. Just lol if you think snake oil from Mystery method would make a Giselle Bundchen tier stacey attracted to Aziz Ansari tier pajeet

You just need to have well developed bones,medium lips, hunter eyes, thick eyebrows not bushy, good infraorbitals and wide and tall lower third to get women. Just lol if you think snake oil from Mystery method would make a Giselle Bundchen tier stacey attracted to Aziz Ansari tier pajeet
Look at this

He attracted her with the mystery aspect mostly, but some of the challenge. He is very high status and has a mysterious personality through his comedy. You need to reevaluate how you think about life.

• +1
Look at this
View attachment 175287
He attracted her with the mystery aspect mostly, but some of the challenge. He is very high status and has a mysterious personality through his comedy. You need to reevaluate how you think about life.
Aziz Ansari without status is another incel curry in the west. I'm not good looking but i am light skinned curry 5'11 and better eye shape and jaw than Azis Ansari and I'm incel. Remember I'm in Curryland so imagine a guy who looks worse than me living in west. That would be beyond over

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Aziz Ansari without status is another incel curry in the west. I'm not good looking but i am light skinned curry 5'11 and better eye shape and jaw than Azis Ansari and I'm incel. Remember I'm in Curryland so imagine a guy who looks worse than me living in west. That would be beyond over
You aren't mysterious enough and I can tell that by your posting style and history. Change your mind and you will soon have to fight the ladies off of you young man.

• +1
Look at this
View attachment 175287
Let me guess, this picture was taken in India. If that's the case it's because she literally had nobody else to pick.

Also "personality" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1751
3hqdmw.jpg

• Woah
You aren't mysterious enough and I can tell that by your posting style and history. Change your mind and you will soon have to fight the ladies off of you young man.
How can I be more mysterious? Tell me if you are not trolling

Literal bluepiller holy shit

• +1
You have been blocked.
How can I be more mysterious? Tell me if you are not trolling
The simplest way is to start wearing expensive clothing or something that signifies you are well off out of the blue. People will be curious about why you have what you have. Rumors will spread. Men will become envious and females will be curious. Females naturally want to be around the center of attention so females will start to be more attracted to you, asking what you do for a living. If you can actually find something mysterious or out there that would be good but otherwise make up something like cryptocurrency expert. Women will be fascinated and feel a certain type of FOMO, they will want to latch onto you early so they can reap the benefits when you become successful.

Another way is to start making some sort of art. If you make your art beautiful enough people will want you to make art for them. Females love to be drawn. They will always be curious to see what you can do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Avoidant
piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

piss2copy-gif.175270
3881.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
You have been blocked.

The simplest way is to start wearing expensive clothing or something that signifies you are well off out of the blue. People will be curious about why you have what you have. Rumors will spread. Men will become envious and females will be curious. Females naturally want to be around the center of attention so females will start to be more attracted to you, asking what you do for a living. If you can actually find something mysterious or out there that would be good but otherwise make up something like cryptocurrency expert. Women will be fascinated and feel a certain type of FOMO, they will want to latch onto you early so they can reap the benefits when you become successful.

Another way is to start making some sort of art. If you make your art beautiful enough people will want you to make art for them. Females love to be drawn. They will always be curious to see what you can do.
If you can actually find something mysterious or out there that would be good but otherwise make up something like cryptocurrency expert.
I want you to read this post again this is such a low IQ post, but hey at least my sides are in orbit again.

This is redpill tier shit tbh.

This sounds like shit PUA types would say, you gotta 'hold frame' and 'neg.' The only shit that works is improving your looks man.

This sounds like shit PUA types would say, you gotta 'hold frame' and 'neg.' The only shit that works is improving your looks man.
It is pretty blackpilled. Its acknowledging the fickle nature of females. Truly females are after security. In the modern world they are allowed to branch out. Security is genetic health, social status, wealth, strength, and etc. M&C encompasses all aspects of security in the contemporary world.

How can you come out with these bullcrap theory, its all LOOKS

How can you come out with these bullcrap theory, its all LOOKS
Yeah it is all bullshit but I have had a threesome before based on this. Okay buddy go back to sleep and continue to dream while we live.

I feel like I'm in 2008 sosauve or rooshvforum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Introduction

Discussion

In Conclusion
I wonder if this is the reason why my friend who is mute and wears a half face mask gets so many stacies (I can too but it's harder for me than it is for him). The mystery aspect at least.

I believe that part of what he is saying is true, just not on the looks part.

• +1
Reactions: slime
I wonder if this is the reason why my friend who is mute and wears a half face mask gets so many stacies (I can too but it's harder for me than it is for him). The mystery aspect at least.

I believe that part of what he is saying is true, just not on the looks part.
This theory is actually true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
531D55D1 C166 4EF7 8D41 500E6B0C2513

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
roped

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel