How to attract south african women?

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
South African women are indeed the most feminine women on the planet and the combination of their high estrogen and my 3’11 high testosterone badass self will make slayer sons. We will mog many villages in the name of the tribe of eugene subhumans.

cry for south african women
4B400530 4B83 4E8D 829F 28305619B51A

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2933 and RichardSpencel
going to need a name for that queen

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo, Deleted member 2933 and IWantToMax
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
Show them you have access to water and therefore wealthmog every south african man, putting your smv on top of the food chain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, PubertyMaxxer and Petsmart
Show them you have access to water and therefore wealthmog every south african man, putting your smv on top of the food chain
Good strategy brother

• JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal
3'11 is big for a mouse

Be a high t african and have bbc

Looks bad.
Wouldn't touch with a stick

South African women are indeed the most feminine women on the planet and the combination of their high estrogen and my 3’11 high testosterone badass self will make slayer sons. We will mog many villages in the name of the tribe of eugene subhumans.

View attachment 260313
There are Ebony whores literally same as pic like place about a 2 minute walk away from my Crib, who would suck me off for just 10 USD

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
There are Ebony whores literally same as pic like place about a 2 minute walk away from my Crib, who would suck me off for just 10 USD
Trailer trash?

View attachment 260313
be white or thugmax

I dont have enough dick for this.