How to Auramaxx

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
You can tell when someone is happy, mad, sad and anxious based off of their actions. An “aura” is created based off how you carry yourself and your general reputation.

In your daily life there are countless of people who you understand are nerds or chads without even getting to know them, these subliminal messages you give off are vital in getting the interest of women.
All of the men with “good aura” share a lot in common. Kind of like how all chads look the same. Here’s what you need to do.
  • Being competent with your self
Taking care of your body, mind and minor imperfections exude an aura of respect around you because people know you are not to be fucked with. Maintaining a good physique and fixing your failos is vital for this, as nobody cares if you don’t look the part. Going to the gym, wearing tailored clothes, skincare, hygiene etc might be a cope but they all add up in one way or another.
  • Create a perfect reputation around yourself even if it’s fake
So much depends on reputation, guard it with your life.
Reputation is the cornerstone of power. Through reputation alone you can intimidate and win; once it slips, however, you are vulnerable, and will be attacked on all sides. Make your reputation unassailable. A good example of this are the forex bros/dropshippers who sell the dream that they have succeeded and you have not, telling you lies about how they can help you if you send them money. You have in your mind a reputation for them; a guy who will help you change your life, even if it’s fake. You can achieve a great reputation through lying, being charming and “mysterious”. Post fake stories, photoshopped posts, anything that can advance your own goals.
  • Act slow but be fast
Women hate the guy who is anxious, complains and is triggered easily. It is one of the biggest turn offs people do but overlook. Having correct posture, walking and talking in a slow manner but being fast when it needs to be is vital for women to feel safe around you and think they are protected. No woman gets wet with a guy that stutters and is all the time on the edge but hasn’t sniffed a line. Think about the chad in your school or workplace, does he worry about life? No he doesn’t. He doesn’t give a fuck but you do. That’s one of the main reasons they steal your girls.

These are mainly the ingredients in achieving a good aura, kissless virgins might call this cope but there’s a reason they are kissless. If you don’t look the part you won’t be taken seriously, there is big competition and you aren’t in the race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zevroh, PSLdemigod and 6 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
:bluepill:.org

how can you be 4 years on this incel forum and still be :bluepill:ed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha, nullptrs, count grishnackh and 3 others

Because the black pill won’t fix your inceldom. You think surgeries and hormones will fix your inability to talk to women? Muh after a year and 20K I’ll have a better chin. Bluepill is the thing that ascends you faster, otherwise you’re not meant to fuck girls if you need surgeries to fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: God-himself, watah, !MagicMan777 and 5 others
Because the black pill won’t fix your inceldom. You think surgeries and hormones will fix your inability to talk to women? Muh after a year and 20K I’ll have a better chin. Bluepill is the thing that ascends you faster, otherwise you’re not meant to fuck girls if you need surgeries to fuck.
hahahahhahahahahhahahahh yes bro confidence can fix your inceldom

hahahahhahahahahhahahahh yes bro confidence can fix your inceldom
I don’t get why y’all can’t fuck by being confident, you must be really ugly to not be able to slay

• JFL
You can tell when someone is happy, mad, sad and anxious based off of their actions. An “aura” is created based off how you carry yourself and your general reputation.

In your daily life there are countless of people who you understand are nerds or chads without even getting to know them, these subliminal messages you give off are vital in getting the interest of women.
All of the men with “good aura” share a lot in common. Kind of like how all chads look the same. Here’s what you need to do.
Taking care of your body, mind and minor imperfections exude an aura of respect around you because people know you are not to be fucked with. Maintaining a good physique and fixing your failos is vital for this, as nobody cares if you don’t look the part. Going to the gym, wearing tailored clothes, skincare, hygiene etc might be a cope but they all add up in one way or another.
Reputation is the cornerstone of power. Through reputation alone you can intimidate and win; once it slips, however, you are vulnerable, and will be attacked on all sides. Make your reputation unassailable. A good example of this are the forex bros/dropshippers who sell the dream that they have succeeded and you have not, telling you lies about how they can help you if you send them money. You have in your mind a reputation for them; a guy who will help you change your life, even if it’s fake. You can achieve a great reputation through lying, being charming and “mysterious”. Post fake stories, photoshopped posts, anything that can advance your own goals.
  • Act slow but be fast
Women hate the guy who is anxious, complains and is triggered easily. It is one of the biggest turn offs people do but overlook. Having correct posture, walking and talking in a slow manner but being fast when it needs to be is vital for women to feel safe around you and think they are protected. No woman gets wet with a guy that stutters and is all the time on the edge but hasn’t sniffed a line. Think about the chad in your school or workplace, does he worry about life? No he doesn’t. He doesn’t give a fuck but you do. That’s one of the main reasons they steal your girls.

These are mainly the ingredients in achieving a good aura, kissless virgins might call this cope but there’s a reason they are kissless. If you don’t look the part you won’t be taken seriously, there is big competition and you aren’t in the race.
Just look mad all the time

• Act slow but be fast

Just be a 6’5” lightheavy weight champion of the world theory.

Can’t be faked there’s no guide for it. If your exceptional in any aspect you will have aura.

Can’t be faked there’s no guide for it. If your exceptional in any aspect you will have aura.
So get exceptional in aspects then. Why contradict yourself

• JFL
Aura is genetic :blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Decha and IndraBC
I don’t get why y’all can’t fuck by being confident, you must be really ugly to not be able to slay
No, woman only want 6,5 tall pretty boy chads.

• JFL
Why then I get women when im 6 foot 1 MTN?
Have fun with Chad and Tryone leftovers, how big is the hole of your oenitis? Does their piss run out immediately because the hole is so big? Retard

Why then I get women when im 6 foot 1 MTN?
Then why i get no women ? Iam 16 6ft1 mtn too ? Every girl hates me and things iam fucking ugly.

Then why i get no women ? Iam 16 6ft1 mtn too ? Every girl hates me and things iam fucking ugly.
Jokes aside probably bcs of ur personality, I have shit asymmetry and narrow jaw but still get girls interested in me. I’m NT

• JFL
Have fun with Chad and Tryone leftovers, how big is the hole of your oenitis? Does their piss run out immediately because the hole is so big? Retard
Where I am Tyrones don’t exist in europe

• JFL
I

im out here wondering how he only has 1.8k posts for 4 years while I have double that and have been here since 2023

Richard Ramirez is auramaxxed and he slayed multiple grannies, cope harder
He slayed people also regardless of gender. True Chad. Went to prison because of the slaying

I

im out here wondering how he only has 1.8k posts for 4 years while I have double that and have been here since 2023
Fixed my failos and fucked off kek

• JFL
Jokes aside probably bcs of ur personality, I have shit asymmetry and narrow jaw but still get girls interested in me. I’m NT
Oh yes goy my personality holy shit this forum is full of bluepillers.
I have 2 large friend groups, i have lots of friends. No autism. Iam giga nt, every girl thinks iam fucking ugly. No girl ever looked at me. Iam invisible to them. They hate me.

• JFL
Oh yes goy my personality holy shit this forum is full of bluepillers.
I have 2 large friend groups, i have lots of friends. No autism. Iam giga nt, every girl thinks iam fucking ugly. No girl ever looked at me. Iam invisible to them. They hate me.
Take a shower bro

But tall chads and htn's exist def.
Yeah and im friends with them JFL, the only chad I regularly hang out is on an LTR with a MTB but he’s happy atleast. She got a great ass

the only chad I regularly hang out is on an LTR with a MTB b
well well well
‎

The only "aura" that exists is looks. Or the halo effect as it's otherwise known. The aura of looks changes how every aspect of your demeanour is perceived.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea
The only "aura" that exists is looks. Or the halo effect as it's otherwise known. The aura of looks changes how every aspect of your demeanour is perceived.
So if you see someone you know is a serial killer outside your house wouldn’t you feel his “aura”

• Act slow but be fast

dnr

bro just smoke and drink coffee ok

• Act slow but be fast

aura = 5+ psl

true but in social settings reputation is just as important as looks

• Act slow but be fast

Find Out what your Aura color Is
And do Chakra maxxing
Also praying to Allah

semen retention