How to avoid doxxing (non-greycels gtfih)

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
If you're a greycel like me, this guide is useless since there is no pleasure involved in doxxing some forum NPC. If you're one of .org's main or side characters, follow all of the instructions:

1: Use a VPN. Last year, two normal users were beefing and user 1 pulled user 2's supposed IP address out of nowhere. Turns out user 2 was using a VPN strictly for .org, meaning user 1 got user 2's IP from a mod.

2: Don't post pictures that were posted in other places of the internet. Reverse search engines have become precise to the point of identifying reposted pictures even after those being blurred the fuck out, like @Niko demonstrated in his thread against @Erik-Jón

3: Avoid forum beef. I too can feel that intense, primal urge to bully some specific users in here and farm some reputation in the process, but they might take it too personally and try to ruin your life. If you're the target, just laugh it off.

4: Don't commit dumb mistakes. By dumb mistakes, I mean posting information that can narrow down your identity to <4 people like @Nibba did by boasting about his win at some worthless swimming tournament, reposting a girl acquaintance's IG pictures and saying she's your next rape victim like @Chad1212 did (ik it was a joke bro but ppl are judgemental af), buying chemicals from sketchy sources (@Alibaba69 used to double scam his customers by stealing the money that would supposedly bring them pharma-grade HGH and then threatening to release their addresses if they didn't give more money), @Ada Mustang displaying his phone number at some discord server last year, etc

5: Don't use usernames, emails or passwords that are the same as those from your real life accounts. Users might try to hack into your accounts through old login leaks and mods might hand your info to the feds in a silver platter if some retard goes ER and forces this website to shut down.

6: Before posting, think if your posts could get you in prison if you slipped up and got doxxed or the mods gave your info to the feds. Refraining from posting based on social exclusion is not recommended, since even the most legally harmless blackpill-related thoughts such as looksmaxxing guides and blackpill debates will make you a reject if people found out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, Iblamejordan, Brazitard and 19 others
No Way Baby GIF by MOODMAN

Not so fast boyo.. FBI has all the information collected about you already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, irrumator praetor, Sondern and 3 others
No Way Baby GIF by MOODMAN

Not so fast boyo.. FBI has all the information collected about you already
ur answer just reminded me u fucked up pretty badly last year. gonna use u as an example of dumb mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
7) DONT BE A FUCKING CUNT

no one would have doxxed erik or nibba if they weren't obnoxious annoying assholes

It's not even about "forum beef" with an user, it's about building a whole persona around it

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 22126, Paroxysm and 5 others
i did not need to see this rn. I'm arguing with some random fucker and my face is all over the forum.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan, Myth, latincell95 and 6 others
3: Avoid forum beef.
Hahaaa cuck :soy::soy:

This is ur face bro, u just got doxxed
Soyjak didn t like that by 123spaghettiman df87l5f 300w

... and pedophilia supporter? Not a good sign my friend..
APZQm9g 700b

This is you broo :eek: how can you recover ??
Image 2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and ´´´´´´´´
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and pneumocystosis
What is doxing anyways cause if I'm not mistaken isn't doxing like public information?

Would this mean that every girl that me and @Niko had netflix and chill? We have to dox ourselves for them to meet as they know our face, name, where we live, number, and social medias prior to meeting them?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Deleted member 23848
1: Use a VPN. Last year, two normal users were beefing and user 1 pulled user 2's supposed IP address out of nowhere. Turns out user 2 was using a VPN strictly for .org, meaning user 1 got user 2's IP from a mod.
What can someone do with an IP im curious? It is not accurate after all and changes all the time or am i wrong

What can someone do with an IP im curious? It is not accurate after all and changes all the time or am i wrong
find ur social media

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

no one would have doxxed erik or nibba if they weren't obnoxious annoying assholes

It's not even about "forum beef" with an user, it's about building a whole persona around it
U can be, but dont post any info abour urself or pics jfl

ur answer just reminded me u fucked up pretty badly last year. gonna use u as an example of dumb mistakes
Can u tell full story, and am I on a list or something? I am basically just an npc on this website and I dont say anything out of control (I dont think).

I kinda miss erik jon ngl. He was like the forum dark triad. This forum has evry type of character to fit a certain niche ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
search ur ip in db leaks and find ur shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
What can someone do with an IP im curious?
They can find out where you live.
It is not accurate after all and changes all the time or am i wrong
Some people have dynamic ips that change after a certain amount of time but they will still show the approximate location of where you live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Whats db leaks?
Database leaks

U sign up somewhere and then someone hacks the shit and dumps the db with ur password login ips

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 22354
Bruh literally most users know my face and city I live. Also I have no job or school so who’ll be notified

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Plz don’t doxx me I don’t want my boss to fire me

0C846F72 1C77 4057 8552 1B71A7715F30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zerotohero, Brazitard, LowTrust and 1 other person
Plz don’t doxx me I don’t want my boss to fire me

View attachment 1973016
I mirin your YT vids brother though I still wonder who funds all your trips. After I moneymaxx imma be like you one day, just roam alone and chill Tf out like a chad :feelsokman:

I see you are 38 acc to the bio LMAO. Tell me this ain’t a LARP. Who pays for all the trips? You aren’t bad looking in any kind and I’ll be surprised if you are an inkwell.

you might get this a lot, but aren’t your friends married and having kids rn and shouldn’t you be too?

I cant get doxxed because im so ugly that ive never made any social media. Didnt even have a yt account until 2018. Super power that only supreme uggos can achieve in the digital age so if you're not uggomaxxed since birth then have fun getting doxxed losers!

you don't even have to start beef, you can rate someone else low and someone else will quote you with a picture of you

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
If you're a greycel like me, this guide is useless since there is no pleasure involved in doxxing some forum NPC. If you're one of .org's main or side characters, follow all of the instructions:

2: Don't post pictures that were posted in other places of the internet. Reverse search engines have become precise to the point of identifying reposted pictures even after those being blurred the fuck out, like @Niko demonstrated in his thread against @Erik-Jón

3: Avoid forum beef. I too can feel that intense, primal urge to bully some specific users in here and farm some reputation in the process, but they might take it too personally and try to ruin your life. If you're the target, just laugh it off.

4: Don't commit dumb mistakes. By dumb mistakes, I mean posting information that can narrow down your identity to <4 people like @Nibba did by boasting about his win at some worthless swimming tournament, reposting a girl acquaintance's IG pictures and saying she's your next rape victim like @Chad1212 did (ik it was a joke bro but ppl are judgemental af), buying chemicals from sketchy sources (@Alibaba69 used to double scam his customers by stealing the money that would supposedly bring them pharma-grade HGH and then threatening to release their addresses if they didn't give more money), @Ada Mustang displaying his phone number at some discord server last year, etc

5: Don't use usernames, emails or passwords that are the same as those from your real life accounts. Users might try to hack into your accounts through old login leaks and mods might hand your info to the feds in a silver platter if some retard goes ER and forces this website to shut down.

6: Before posting, think if your posts could get you in prison if you slipped up and got doxxed or the mods gave your info to the feds. Refraining from posting based on social exclusion is not recommended, since even the most legally harmless blackpill-related thoughts such as looksmaxxing guides and blackpill debates will make you a reject if people found out.
I don't do any of the above affects me and I don't use a VPN either, even when I know how to run VPN Cascade Connections, VPN over TOR over VPN, Proxy/Web Proxy, Virtual Machines etc...

I may be dumb if you think, but it is just that I don't give two shits: even if people locate me and come into my house to murder me, I will still go to heaven because of my faith on the Lord Jesus Christ...

And they wouldn't manage it without me putting up a good show: I'm an animal with a desire for blood that only faith contains so good luck with that.

I also show my face while speaking against the most feared group of people on the Earth: the Zionist Jews.

Was member of websites with members that would make the craziest members here look like sissy little prepubescent girls, and I was one of the most peaceful guys ever (as I am here), always trying to help fellow males...

Of course you will ALWAYS have beef with someone because not even the most perfect being that ever stepped a foot on this planet, the Lord Jesus Christ, was friends with everyone: he had his own enemies and ultimately paid with his own life... And that, my friend, is a thing that I'm EXPECTED to do, because I'm not a sissy Reddit soycuck... I'm a fucking warrior, shaped by physical and mental pain since I was a toddler, there's NO thing I cannot endure.

you don't even have to start beef, you can rate someone else low and someone else will quote you with a picture of you
They do that a LOT, typical normie/casual Bluepill behavior.