How to avoid excessive tan?

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
I use BP 2.5 and my face is tanned whenever I touch grass. But BP might not be the reason for this. I don’t apply BP to my neck area but my neck is tanned as af it’s excessive at this point. Whenever I twist my neck, a see a dark shade of brown tan lines and it’s gross compared to my fair complexion skin tone on the shoulders and back. I use SPF 30 sunscreen and it’s known to avoid 97% of UV rays acc to dermatologist but I really wanna avoid this excessive tanning. And I wanna remove some too. Any tips?

Last edited:
I hate getting tan as I always end up looking like a moron with red skin instead of a tan.
Fuck I wish I had slightly darker skin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Mog
I hate getting tan as I always end up looking like a moron with red skin instead of a tan.
Fuck I wish I had slightly darker skin
that happens when you stay indoors until mid summer and then go and sit in the bright hot sun all of a sudden, if you want to tan with very light skin you need gradual exposure, your ancestors didn't burn, they worked outdoors and tanned just fine.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Just stay inside boyo

that happens when you stay indoors until mid summer and then go and sit in the bright hot sun all of a sudden, if you want to tan with very light skin you need gradual exposure, your ancestors didn't burn, they worked outdoors and tanned just fine.
My ancestors lived in the mountains of the Western South Caucasus. I live in East Georgia now. Perhaps that's why I have to acclimate to this place so much.