How to avoid facial bloating on cycle?

kovacs

kovacs

Master
I want to run a cycle to get to my natty limit, but I'm wary of facial bloating.

I'l be running test only, should I add in a diuretic or?

Running alongside diuretic with test? You should read the stickies here before you think about injecting anything.

Running alongside diuretic with test? You should read the stickies here before you think about injecting anything.

thank you for the concern buddy boyo

dw im still a long way off from ever injecting anything. im thinking of starting in a month after my vacation has concluded, i've only started my research process yesterday.

what amount of test would you recommend running?

i was thinking i'd run something like 300 mg test alongside an aldosterone antagonist like eplerenone

thank you for the concern buddy boyo

dw im still a long way off from ever injecting anything. im thinking of starting in a month after my vacation has concluded, i've only started my research process yesterday.

what amount of test would you recommend running?

i was thinking i'd run something like 300 mg test alongside an aldosterone antagonist like eplerenone
I don't know man depends on your base, experience etc. 300 mg test gives me mid-acne and balding personally, but I'm very prone to side effects.

My idea is to cruise on the highest possible dose possible that you can without getting any shitty side effects (acne/looking old, balding). It's going to be different for everyone.

I'm on 100 mg Primo, 75 mg Test and getting bloods regularly.

test prop bloats less than the rest, could add masteron alongside it