How to avoid getting caught wearing shoe lifts

Michael-Davis

Michael-Davis

Bronze
Many people have been and will be caught wearing shoe lifts since they are not following certain rules:

1. Watch your surroundings

When you are standing still, always make sure to have no one looking at you from the side or the 45 degree angle on each side.

After a minute, It will become obvious to anyone who is looking at you from those angles that your balance and posture is rather unnatural.

2. Balance yourself out

Make sure to consciously lean back when you are standing still as shoe lifts by nature tilt your body forward.

(Remeber the time when the entire us news caught trump wearing shoe lifts because he did not balance himself out and was execcivly leaning forward?)

4. Lean back, bend one of your knees

Use this pose when you have a surface which you can lean unto, and is also much superior to only balancing yourself out.

3. Walk from heel to toe

In this way of walking, you can hide your unnatural balance to a large extent, hence why every women follows this rule when wearing heels

Every cm of height matters and when I only wear 2 section of shoe lifts which grant me 2.7 cm - 3 cm of height, I am able to feel the difference that each cm makes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Amir2400, future_ and 3 others
I have your sister captive. If you don't send me 125,000 american dollars within 2 days I will brutally rape and kill her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steroyl and zosztre
Many people have been and will be caught wearing shoe lifts since they are not following certain rules:

1. Watch your surroundings

When you are standing still, always make sure to have no one looking at you from the side or the 45 degree angle on each side.

After a minute, It will become obvious to anyone who is looking at you from those angles that your balance and posture is rather unnatural.

2. Balance yourself out

Make sure to consciously lean back when you are standing still as shoe lifts by nature tilt your body forward.

(Remeber the time when the entire us news caught trump wearing shoe lifts because he did not balance himself out and was execcivly leaning forward?)

4. Lean back, bend one of your knees

Use this pose when you have a surface which you can lean unto, and is also much superior to only balancing yourself out.

3. Walk from heel to toe

In this way of walking, you can hide your unnatural balance to a large extent, hence why every women follows this rule when wearing heels

Every cm of height matters and when I only wear 2 section of shoe lifts which grant me 2.7 cm - 3 cm of height, I am able to feel the difference that each cm makes.

we're joking right

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    596.9 KB · Views: 0
He was 188 - 189 cm in his prime
And now is 183 - 184
I suppose he wants to feel as powerful as his youth.

A word of advice: if you are going to buy lifts also buy heel protectors so you don't strain it too much and add half an inch
35e0a087 dd44 479f a49d 9200ad2850cc5f4098f77ab29fcb70aac0ba52bbbb2b

• +1
Reactions: Steroyl and Michael-Davis