How to avoid looking like this after a bulk

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
00FC48A2 54EC 47FB B702 1DA1D5BB1B6A

What an abomination

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Effortless, Lars and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
just don't bulk..

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 8165 and ReignsChad
The hair, the titties, the way he's holding his arms, and everything.

I go off of appeal, or SMV, not PSL. This guy has about the least amount of appeal I've ever seen. A straight up ugly b*stard would have more appeal than him. He's not even really that ugly. He just has zero sexual appeal.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Lean bulk is the answer, probably this guy eats like crazy to look like that imo.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and TsarTsar444

I go off of appeal, or SMV, not PSL. This guy has about the least amount of appeal I've ever seen. A straight up ugly b*stard would have more appeal than him. He's not even really that ugly. He just has zero sexual appeal.
Interesting, you think long hair nukes your SMV?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
dont gain over 2kg a month 2kg is already alot (3/4 fat of that weight is fat) i am now trying to do 1 to 1.5 kg a month

• +1
dont gain over 2kg a month 2kg is already alot (3/4 fat of that weight is fat) i am now trying to do 1 to 1.5 kg a month
1kg is ideal, hard to manage tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lars
1kg is ideal, hard to manage tho
yeah thats why i say till 1.5 xD i am trying to go for 1kg but i know that gaining 1kg exactly a month is very hard

• +1

He is "soy looking" estrogenic and bloated. Would benefit from leaning down, getting a tan, cutting that ridiculous hair, and growing stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
He is "soy looking" estrogenic and bloated. Would benefit from leaning down, getting a tan, cutting that ridiculous hair, and growing stubble.
How is he estrogenic? Biggest sign of estrogen is man boobs, he doesn't have them. But he does look ridiculous jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13325
How is he estrogenic? Biggest sign of estrogen is man boobs, he doesn't have them. But he does look ridiculous jfl
High body fat makes him look estrogenic. Lack of muscle definition.

• +1
High body fat makes him look estrogenic. Lack of muscle definition.
Yes thats true, but this is how naturally 90% of males look like on a dirty bulk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13325