How to avoid these eyes

hildy

hildy

Iron
I have a genetic predisposition towards growing up and getting wrinkly eyes and light eyebrows like the picture related. How do I avoid this?

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 25743 and 1 other person
I have a genetic predisposition towards growing up and getting wrinkly eyes and light eyebrows like the picture related. How do I avoid this?

View attachment 2613882
If you dont have eyes like this you wont get them jfl, This isnt caused by wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
If you dont have eyes like this you wont get them jfl, This isnt caused by wrinkles

These are my eyes now. Not that many wrinkles but as I grow I will definitely gain more wrinkles and adopt that sort of eye area. How do I avoid it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
brutal eye area maybe ur other features must be top tier to not be subhuman

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Brutal, not much you can do other than surgery (infras and supras)

Short answer: Lycopene. Turns your disgusting warm yellow green curry undertones into mogger neutral reddish pink tone.

Long answer: Yep unfortunately if you stop taking it your skin will go back to normal after a couple of weeks, you cant change your undetones permanently. But its mainly a dietary thing anyway. Varied diet = healtheir person and lycopene is the main cartenoid in tomatoes and alot of other red foods

brutal eye area maybe ur other features must be top tier to not be subhuman

It's weird especially considering this is one half of my face which shows a completely different eye area (most likely due to lighting and camera position). Regardless, I want to avoid my eyes in the other picture, or reduce whatever the fuck is causing it

View attachment 2613958

It's weird especially considering this is one half of my face which shows a completely different eye area (most likely due to lighting and camera position). Regardless, I want to avoid my eyes in the other picture, or reduce whatever the fuck is causing it
it looks better with ur other features maybe eyebrow and eyelash max

Short answer: Lycopene. Turns your disgusting warm yellow green curry undertones into mogger neutral reddish pink tone.

Long answer: Yep unfortunately if you stop taking it your skin will go back to normal after a couple of weeks, you cant change your undetones permanently. But its mainly a dietary thing anyway. Varied diet = healtheir person and lycopene is the main cartenoid in tomatoes and alot of other red foods
How much lycocpene?
The different is probably little?