How to avoid wageslaving? I’m 19

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
Started a STEM uni course but I clearly didn’t take into account a few things:
- There are legit no fuckable foids in any classes, let alone people my age (average age is like 23):feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
- I have 0 ambition, like I genuinely think it would be difficult to find someone with as little drive as me. If I can get away without doing work, even if it puts me at an obvious disadvantage (in an academic context), I won’t do it. :lul:
- The course is intensive as fuck, I’ve actually tested my IQ professionally and it’s fairly good, but I don’t have the will to do any of this shit I won’t lie.
- If this keeps up, I’m probably gonna be expelled from the University :feelswhy:, I’m too undisciplined to get some other job though. Only options seem to be an apprenticeship or teaching degree (there’d be lots of foids at least jfl) in the worst case scenario.

What would you guys do in my situation? I’m smart but have diagnosed ADHD (it’s real though I had birth trauma), I legit don’t know what to do. I personally just want to delay getting a full-time job as humanely long as possible, only issue is if I get kicked out of the house (I’m 19).

don't worry abt the age. But bro I would just buck up and get through it. Ur future n' shit
I have no hope for the future. I don’t understand how I could be happy wageslaving for the rest of my life, all I wanna do is delay it for as long as possible.

I don’t know why I have no sense of priorities like this, I have the values/priorities of a 14 year old.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
Go to uni, get high paying job and retire early. Choose career that makes most money.

Go to uni, get high paying job and retire early. Choose career that makes most money.
Maybe I’m simply too immature, I don’t see the point.

It’s truly over for me

the first step is bringing your spending as near 0$ as possible, unless you NEET or get a bag enough for a lifetime you can probably live frugally somewhere working like 3hrs/day or 10 hr shift 2x/wk

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Started a STEM uni course but I clearly didn’t take into account a few things:
- There are legit no fuckable foids in any classes, let alone people my age (average age is like 23):feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
- I have 0 ambition, like I genuinely think it would be difficult to find someone with as little drive as me. If I can get away without doing work, even if it puts me at an obvious disadvantage (in an academic context), I won’t do it. :lul:
- The course is intensive as fuck, I’ve actually tested my IQ professionally and it’s fairly good, but I don’t have the will to do any of this shit I won’t lie.
- If this keeps up, I’m probably gonna be expelled from the University :feelswhy:, I’m too undisciplined to get some other job though. Only options seem to be an apprenticeship or teaching degree (there’d be lots of foids at least jfl) in the worst case scenario.

What would you guys do in my situation? I’m smart but have diagnosed ADHD (it’s real though I had birth trauma), I legit don’t know what to do. I personally just want to delay getting a full-time job as humanely long as possible, only issue is if I get kicked out of the house (I’m 19).
Do a sales job , if your in cuckmerica their is a car sales jobs, if the dealership is busy then you might get opportunities, you woudl have to stalk some dealerships to get a clue. See what cars the salesman drive, that will tell you if you'll make good money or not

Otherwise their is account manager, business development representative, and account executive roles that can make you a lot of money

its over

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
IMG 6996