How to balance out asymmetries caused by sleeping on your side

S

syndermos

Iron
My cheekbones are highset (maybe 85%) and are pretty visible. They were pretty symmetrical too but for the past month or so, I've been sleeping on my side like a fucking idiot and I've now noticed my right one doesn't pop as much as it used to and the left one looks the like same as before. Compared it to some of my old photos and there is a clear difference. How do I fix this. Sleep on my back and it'll balance it out? Or which side should I sleep on and for how long to balance it with there other side. Is it even possible or am I just fucked for life now.

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill
maybe sleep on the other side and when it fixes then sleep on your back

i have some pretty strong asymetrical features aswell i’ve been sleeping on my other side/ back for almost a year now and only seem very minor differences. it could take up to a few years to reverse this imo i would just make sure ur overall body is symmetrical. check hips shoulders neck etc.. see if u have a rotated sphenoid or cross bite.

Most assumertires are permenant and can only be fixed with surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: retardedcel
Dawg it's only been a month tho, can a month of sleeping on your side fuck you so much that you need to hardmaxx??
Yup unfortunatley. Sleeping on your back isn’t going to magically improve cheekbone prominence. Ur only hope is that ur right side ( cheekbone less prominent) has a bigger masseter muscle. Masseter muscle drags the cheekbone down and making the cheekbone appear shit. If this isn’t the case then ur fucked ngl

Yup unfortunatley. Sleeping on your back isn’t going to magically improve cheekbone prominence. Ur only hope is that ur right side ( cheekbone less prominent) has a bigger masseter muscle. Masseter muscle drags the cheekbone down and making the cheekbone appear shit. If this isn’t the case then ur fucked ngl
No I know sleeping on my back won't improve cheekbone prominence. It was already prominent but then I slept on my side and now it isn't as much. So I thought since it hasn't been long it could be changed. You mentioned something about the masseter muscle. I also have braces, could that have caused this?

No I know sleeping on my back won't improve cheekbone prominence. It was already prominent but then I slept on my side and now it isn't as much. So I thought since it hasn't been long it could be changed. You mentioned something about the masseter muscle. I also have braces, could that have caused this?
No braces are nothing to do with it. Do you chew more on the side where the cheekbone is less prominent? If so then that’s why. It’s cos ur masseter is bigger on that side dragging the cheekbone down.

• +1
Asymmetries aren’t caused by sleeping on one side

• +1
No braces are nothing to do with it. Do you chew more on the side where the cheekbone is less prominent? If so then that’s why. It’s cos ur masseter is bigger on that side dragging the cheekbone down.
Yeah I think you hit the money with this one. Thanks alot man

bro start sleeping on your back and dont look back bc people dont notice your asymmetry that much u do

sleep on the developed side
Sorry for bothering you with this again and again but can you elaborate by what you mean by developed side? My left side is normal and right side has been negatively affected. So my developed side is my left and I should sleep on my left right?

Sorry for bothering you with this again and again but can you elaborate by what you mean by developed side? My left side is normal and right side has been negatively affected. So my developed side is my left and I should sleep on my left right?
yes sleep on left also chew from both sides but chew a bit more from the not so developed side