How to balance out masseter muscles

S

seeker4

Iron
Guys I have a slight sssymetry with my masseter muscles my left side is more trained than the right side I tried to fixing it chewing only on the right side but it didn't help much

Going ahead please don't give me your low IQ water surgery advices or fillers or botox, it's not such a severe case but I really want to fix it does anyone knows any techniques or anything I can do to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt and Libyan slayer 🐬
bones are crooked not the muscles

Guys I have a slight sssymetry with my masseter muscles my left side is more trained than the right side I tried to fixing it chewing only on the right side but it didn't help much

Going ahead please don't give me your low IQ water surgery advices or fillers or botox, it's not such a severe case but I really want to fix it does anyone knows any techniques or anything I can do to fix it?
Spine symmety, stretch and pop joints frequently until you're symmetrical (regarding range of motion and mobility) on all parts of your body, especially your neck

Spine symmety, stretch and pop joints frequently until you're symmetrical (regarding range of motion and mobility) on all parts of your body, especially your neck
This is interesting, I had recently discovered this knowledge about the relationship between the body symmetry and face symmetry, the whole idea that the face assymetry is caused by the muscle imbalances in the neck and the rest of the body is fascinating as before I never thought about it until recently I took several pictures of my whole torso and noticed that there are so many assymetries on my body as well both on my shoulders and chest and general posture, I suspect that comes out of spending a lot of time sitting or laying on a couch in assymetrical positions like on my left or right elbow or putting my neck into bad positions,

When you mentioned that how exactly can I do it? Is there specific exercises, I heard swimming can help a lot with balancing the body symmetry

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt

I read the title drn this is all cope youll just look like steve from minecraft

are you retarded? The obvious solution is to chew on one side

Chew on both sides equally

• JFL
Reactions: retardedcel
This is interesting, I had recently discovered this knowledge about the relationship between the body symmetry and face symmetry, the whole idea that the face assymetry is caused by the muscle imbalances in the neck and the rest of the body is fascinating as before I never thought about it until recently I took several pictures of my whole torso and noticed that there are so many assymetries on my body as well both on my shoulders and chest and general posture, I suspect that comes out of spending a lot of time sitting or laying on a couch in assymetrical positions like on my left or right elbow or putting my neck into bad positions,

When you mentioned that how exactly can I do it? Is there specific exercises, I heard swimming can help a lot with balancing the body symmetry
Lay on your back, turn your neck left and right as far as you can and try to even out both sides by stretching, get your shoulders even, and hips but twisting on the ground