How to be a cuck (HIGH T CELS GTFIH)

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
STEP 1 - NEVER DO ONS, LTR only

STEP 2 - Agree to letting your newfound girl have an open relationship (you can't get other girls but she gets fucked by other guys)

STEP 3 - Pay for everything, bills, food, chads condoms etc

STEP 4 - Use protection, using protection is completely cucked so you should use it

STEP 5 - Ask her how she is feeling constantly and reassure her you will do anything and everything to please her

STEP 6 - Make sure she is above the age of 14, ideally she is 25+, can't be completely cucked without being with a roastie

STEP 7 - Kill yourself, I am being serious, if you have done all the before steps and are reading this, there is nothing else left in this world for you, this is the best solution.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 20370 and ReadBooksEveryday
Failed at step 1
Don't even have a gf

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
Will you be my wife's bull? We are looking for a hung incel ...

• JFL
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:BAAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEDDDDD :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
A few years ago, my youngest sisters friend texted me and asked if I could possibly send her $20 for gas. I never thought twice about it. I sent it. She is extremely cute. She has always been one of the strongest people I knew. She always spoke her mind. Very independent. I was kind of honored that she would ask me. Every week or two she would ask for something small. Coffee, gas, occasionally some weed. She always promised to pay it back, but I make enough that I told her not to worry. She was still in school and I know how tight money can be. We started texting more and more. I work on the road a lot, and really enjoyed listening to her life. No one else got to see this side of her. It got to the point that I was smiling every time I seen her name pop up on my phone. When she told me about her plans to go out with her friends on her birthday, I asked if she needed anything. I was hoping to buy her a new outfit and get a manicure/pedicure for her night out. She took a long time to respond. She asked me straight out if I ever thought we would be a couple. I told her no. I thought that she was beautiful, intelligent, strong, funny, basically my dream woman. But we had too much of a history. She agreed. She made it clear that we would never end up in bed together. She liked what we had. So did I. She picked out a whole new outfit, took her bestie to get their nails done. She went out dancing with a group of friends. I offered to pay for her drinks the next morning, but she said she rarely pays for drinks in nights like that. I really wanted to ask more, but didn’t want to push anything. Things go like this for a few months. Every once in a while, I’d get too drunk or high and say something dumb on a snap. She quickly put me back in my place. Now she’s finished school. When she got her job, I asked if I could still buy her coffee and stuff. She laughed and said nothing much is changing. I still mostly work on the road. But I need a home address. I asked if I could get my mail sent to her house. She agreed, if I pay half the rent. It is cheaper than the set up I was in, so I agreed. That’s been almost 6 months. But last night, things changed a little. She went out and drank a little too much. She texted me that she needed an Uber. I immediately agree. Paid for it. She said she needed a stop though. I needed to wait up in case she needed another. About 3 hours later, she asked for one home. I am really hoping I just payed for her booty call.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger and LowTrust
A few years ago, my youngest sisters friend texted me and asked if I could possibly send her $20 for gas. I never thought twice about it. I sent it. She is extremely cute. She has always been one of the strongest people I knew. She always spoke her mind. Very independent. I was kind of honored that she would ask me. Every week or two she would ask for something small. Coffee, gas, occasionally some weed. She always promised to pay it back, but I make enough that I told her not to worry. She was still in school and I know how tight money can be. We started texting more and more. I work on the road a lot, and really enjoyed listening to her life. No one else got to see this side of her. It got to the point that I was smiling every time I seen her name pop up on my phone. When she told me about her plans to go out with her friends on her birthday, I asked if she needed anything. I was hoping to buy her a new outfit and get a manicure/pedicure for her night out. She took a long time to respond. She asked me straight out if I ever thought we would be a couple. I told her no. I thought that she was beautiful, intelligent, strong, funny, basically my dream woman. But we had too much of a history. She agreed. She made it clear that we would never end up in bed together. She liked what we had. So did I. She picked out a whole new outfit, took her bestie to get their nails done. She went out dancing with a group of friends. I offered to pay for her drinks the next morning, but she said she rarely pays for drinks in nights like that. I really wanted to ask more, but didn’t want to push anything. Things go like this for a few months. Every once in a while, I’d get too drunk or high and say something dumb on a snap. She quickly put me back in my place. Now she’s finished school. When she got her job, I asked if I could still buy her coffee and stuff. She laughed and said nothing much is changing. I still mostly work on the road. But I need a home address. I asked if I could get my mail sent to her house. She agreed, if I pay half the rent. It is cheaper than the set up I was in, so I agreed. That’s been almost 6 months. But last night, things changed a little. She went out and drank a little too much. She texted me that she needed an Uber. I immediately agree. Paid for it. She said she needed a stop though. I needed to wait up in case she needed another. About 3 hours later, she asked for one home. I am really hoping I just payed for her booty call.
nigger did you really just take all that time to write that?

Well done if you did, read every word, question though, how old was the youngest sisters friend in this story?

It is another type of annoying to read stories like this with a cuck MC, knowing they have more opportunities than you and yet they don't capitalize off of any of them.