How to be a feared respected man with aura

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
You have weight mog the majority of men or at least be average weight for your country

And mmamaxx for years, many years of hard sparring, a few competitions but not many, don't get brain damage

Then you have to be on edge all day in public. With friends, or with random when outside, while driving, while doing anything

If anyone ever stares you down, disrespects you or your girl. You have to knock them the fuck out on site. No hesitation. Bang. On the floor knocked out. Or what the fuck are you looking at. Want me to break your jaw?

And when you say that, it's not just an empty threat. You mean it. Befause you've trained evert day for years and been in way more fights than 99.999% of the planet.

Then you will be a feared, respected person. You'll have a vibe, an aura that no one will fuck with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Chintuck22, Roninotrolling and 4 others
btw only try this in countries that have banned guns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoceroscel, noonespecial and Lost_Soul
Bro wants to fight with everyone.

Also a respected person doesn't scare people it attracts people.

If you're feared people will avoid you.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Coeus
Only when you're tall and scary looking

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
You would get gangraped in balkan by 6'8 chadomirs in max 2 days.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
You have weight mog the majority of men or at least be average weight for your country

And mmamaxx for years, many years of hard sparring, a few competitions but not many, don't get brain damage

Then you have to be on edge all day in public. With friends, or with random when outside, while driving, while doing anything

If anyone ever stares you down, disrespects you or your girl. You have to knock them the fuck out on site. No hesitation. Bang. On the floor knocked out. Or what the fuck are you looking at. Want me to break your jaw?

And when you say that, it's not just an empty threat. You mean it. Befause you've trained evert day for years and been in way more fights than 99.999% of the planet.

Then you will be a feared, respected person. You'll have a vibe, an aura that no one will fuck with you
wish i could be like that

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
This sounds like what 8 year old pants-shitters believe a real man is like. How old are you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, tombradylover, overtier1011 and 2 others

Nah all you need is aura and above average fighting skills. I am respected and I'm well below avg weight. It's mostly about how you carry yourself. Mma is mid too, have fun getting elbowed in the back of your head or getting your eyes poked.

• JFL
Aka every developed country except 1 shithole
go to south korea instead
soyboys less chances of finding someone who will put up a fight
in european countries you will probably meet a few boxers

• +1
go to south korea instead
soyboys less chances of finding someone who will put up a fight
in european countries you will probably meet a few boxers
Idk any data that koreans train martial arts less

But they definitely are shorter and weigh a lot less and less muscle

Good thread

Everyone already gives that vibe off to me though. Everyone even groups of black people hogging the bathroom all move out of my way and get out when i walk in , shit was priceless i was laughing so hard

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi, tombradylover and abuserr007

This may work in curry land

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Idk any data that koreans train martial arts less

But they definitely are shorter and weigh a lot less and less muscletheres a lot of manhwas that glaze south koreans being strong and good at fighting than other countries, so idk