How to be around attractive women more?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
There's the gym for one
What else

Being around attractive women is motivating and scientifically proven to increase T

For me personally it's women with big booties and big titties

Most hoes in the gym be flat fr doe that's why they there

College prolly got better hoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan, EvilDarkskinManlet, NateJacobs and 2 others
I swear I always see the hottest women in the grocery store

i go to a boys school so i dont even see beckys :feelswah:

Literally lowering your t levels
Fix that
i cant leave theres no point im in the last couple of years of school if i left it would lower my grades and i did try for lots of years but no luck :feelswhy:

If you’re ugly you better don’t be around them unless you want to get charged for sexual assault

If you’re ugly you better don’t be around them unless you want to get charged for sexual assault
Only non gymmaxxed dudes gotta feel scared like this
Even if a gymmaxxed dude is ugly it's less likely for them to be seen as a weirdo creep than if they were skinny wimps because they look like they'd beat somebody ass and bitch them
Brutal size pill
Height matters same way

Only non gymmaxxed dudes gotta feel scared like this
Even if a gymmaxxed dude is ugly it's less likely for them to be seen as a weirdo creep than if they were skinny wimps because they look like they'd beat somebody ass and bitch them
Brutal size pill
Height matters same way
True to an extent. If you’re truly intimidating like in a way people don’t wanna mess with you, it’s very unlikely this happens, but most gym-maxers have shit genes anyway and also don’t even look like they even lift, so I’d say this applies to those who have above average physics or are known for doing combat sport such as boxing or mma

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Knowing a lot of people
Jewellery/Piercings
Fragrance
Personality