How to be atleast midMTN

devilslayer

devilslayer

Iron
Listen up, everyone. If you want to avoid being perceived as repulsive, especially if you're not genetically blessed, the key is self-care. It sounds simple, but it’s critical. Start with retinol for improving skin texture and minimizing pores, and salicylic acid to keep your skin clean and free of oil filaments.

Now, let’s talk about phenotype. If you’re a blonde guy, you won’t be able to pull off that dark triad look—embrace your natural features! Highlight your strengths instead of trying to be something you’re not. For those with lighter coloring, aim for a clean, pretty boy aesthetic. On the other hand, if you have darker features (but only for white guys, since im white), embrace that too! Just be aware that you might tan too quickly—like me, I get tan fast, even tho my natural coloring is pale af. That’s why I use SPF 60 sunscreen, which also doubles as a moisturizer.

So, to recap: retinol, salicylic acid, and sunscreen+moisturizer are your basic essentials. By implementing these, you’ll elevate yourself above those who neglect their appearance (and we won’t even dive into genetics just yet).

If you’ve got tough genetics, just do your best to avoid looking like a discord mod.

And don’t forget the most crucial factor: weight. Losing excess weight is key. It’s straightforward, guys. Just take care of yourself, incorporate some workouts or sports into your routine, and you'll see results. It’s that easy!

P.S.: Dont forget to be kind and help community!!!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Litekiller11, Konstantin and elemanzelvadre
water

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin
So, St. BlackOpsCel can become MTN by applying tret and moisturizer everyday?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and sirmimbing
far from everyone can be mid MTN, but yes obviously this shit is a minimum not to look like shit

So, St. BlackOpsCel can become MTN by applying tret and moisturizer everyday?
Whos that dude, but nah if its over, than it never begun for him

far from everyone can be mid MTN, but yes obviously this shit is a minimum not to look like shit
yeah ofc man, but if u have somewhat ok genetics and u dont take care of yourself, ur shitting on ur potential

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
Kill yourself and be reborn as mid MTN

• +1
Reactions: econescence
retinol is estrogenic and damages AR <19 it will ruin u

is salicylic acid does that too?

retinol is estrogenic and damages AR <19 it will ruin u

is salicylic acid does that too?
retinol use many models and celebs. i dont it affects THAT bad. You are absorbing way more estrogen from many other everyday life things...which doesnt rerally affect your hormonal balance. retinol wouldnt make such difference

Salycilic acid is an actual acid that gets rid of dead skin and also the shit stored in pores

Salycilic acid cleans pores + retinol closes pores = clean and good looking skin.

Kill yourself and be reborn as mid MTN
:feelswhy:lottery:feelswhy:... extremely high chance of being reborn as INDIAN or chinese:lul:. Rather be ugly ltn european than mtn asian/indian. While u cant bag cute white girl, Oxford attraction study comes into play.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever