How to be Charismatic in 8 Way

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
Gettyimages 515492142
Be clear:

Most people would probably prefer to be mysterious, incomprehensible and unknown to be charismatic but that should be the last thing you want. A man who plays his cards Open also means a man who knows what he wants.

Keep your nerves under control:

Nothing seems less charismatic than an anxious man. Try to manage and control your nerves in high-pressure social environments. This controlled attitude will also give confidence to the other person.

Have a hobby that you're really passionate about:

Even if you are a traditional stamp collector, have a passion in your life. But first, let's be clear, we're talking about a real hobby. We're talking about learning to play an instrument instead of listening to music, learning to cook instead of eating.

Be a good listener:

Charisma is not limited to appearances and usually occurs during conversation. So listen to the person in front of you, but really listen! Mis do not like. Instead of talking about your own traits, listen to what others say and feel valued.

Feel free to show your wit and humor:

If you want to be called Mr. Charisma, your wit and humor Guston should be good. But one thing to remember is that both these facts are very subjective concepts. Be careful not to make jokes with your coworkers when you're with your girlfriend's family. At least until we get the intimacy going.

Learn the importance of body language:

If you think communication is just words, you're wrong. Body language is important in all aspects of life. And if you want to be referred to as a charismatic in environments, stand up straight, stick out your breasts, use your hands and hit the full 12 with your gaze. And of course, remember to smile.

Don't forget the names:

We're actually on the step that seems to be the simplest but the hardest. If you have a large environment, you already know what that means. Addressing people by their names makes you feel you value them and remember them.

Always be positive:

Don't be the Lost Soul in the environment. No one wants to involve someone who seems pessimistic. Some Hollywood guys may have hit the jackpot with their melancholy air, but that doesn't mean you can either. Instead, smile and be polite. Especially waitresses.

@Mohamad @buckchadley31 @her @Vidyacoper @Copemaxxing @Thongmaster @Newone @Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @W0KESTMOTHF @thinwhiteduke

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Arkantos, Copeful and 11 others
wtf is this bluepill shit nigga???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful, Mouthbreath and 7 others
nice copypaster

anyways now i wil slay now im charismatic

thanks buiddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and inceletto
Read every single word. Amazing thread!

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
Stfu if you look good you dont need to act muhh charismatic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
Copes me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Mouthbreath, Copemaxxing and 3 others
Step 6. Be Kind!!!11!!!1!!!1!1!!

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Copemaxxing and inceletto

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6856
Yt channel about how to be charismatic

• +1
High IQ thread for people who actually care.

• +1
Great thread and good effort! I do all these and it works great for making people like you. But in dating, this only works if she is already physically attracted to you in the first place.

Last edited:
  • +1
High IQ thread for people who actually care.
Great thread and good effort! I do all these and it works great for making people like you. But in dating, this only works if she is already physically attracted to you in the first place.
Thanks for support guys,i don't think it's bluepilled

It's the reality will make you gain power,status and friendships

charisma and being a good conversationalist can definitely make you stand out if you are a normie good thread

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
holy shit thank you i just went out and tried this and got laid! cheers

• +1
I'm naturally charismatic i don't need that

• +1
I HAVE THE SHORT VERSION GUYS; HOW TO BE CHARISMATIC; JUST HAVE THIS EYEBROWS AND FACE

ITS SO CRAZY; DOCTORS MAKING MILLIONS WITH THIS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 5912
literally nobody cares how you act in public unless your act like a beta cuck autist which is mostly not the case if you here on .me(well at least for me)

• So Sad
literally nobody cares how you act in public unless your act like a beta cuck autist which is mostly not the case if you here on .me(well at least for me)
I care how you act bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Bumo for noncharismaticcels