How to be confident

C

cz3

Iron
I don't think I've ever approached a woman in my life. I find it hard to be charasmatic, confident and know what say, even after drinking. I wouldn't say I struggle slaying but every success was from women approaching me. How can I fix this, even my friends think im autistic. This is the case even with people I know. thanks

gotta change ur mentality or sum, u shouldnt care too much abt what happens, u get rejected or not it does not matter, time will pass by and u will just try again

can't be confident if you were an abused dog

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
every success was from women approaching me.
If you aren't lying, you are GL. There are two options now, either wait for another approach and fuck like you do already or realize that you look good enough to approach sluts and get even more sex than waiting for them to approach you.

• +1
Reactions: cz3
If you aren't lying, you are GL. There are two options now, either wait for another approach and fuck like you do already or realize that you look good enough to approach sluts and get even more sex than waiting for them to approach you.
how wld you go about being good at that second part

how wld you go about being good at that second part
It's hard if you aren't low inhib (I'm high inhib so its over). If you see slut staring at you/smiling at you/touching you/following you just say hi, in some cases that's enough. If you aren't autistic, you will lead the convo from there. In some cases, there are girls who lead convo themselves and you ask about snap/insta and the you can be autistic as you wish. If she liked you, she will fuck you no matter what as long as you will fuck her fast, not waiting weeks.

It's hard if you aren't low inhib (I'm high inhib so its over). If you see slut staring at you/smiling at you/touching you/following you just say hi, in some cases that's enough. If you aren't autistic, you will lead the convo from there. In some cases, there are girls who lead convo themselves and you ask about snap/insta and the you can be autistic as you wish. If she liked you, she will fuck you no matter what as long as you will fuck her fast, not waiting weeks.
ohhhh ok. actually very good advice, just don't overcomplicate as its not a big deal. cheers mate

• Love it
Reactions: lepo2317
honestly it comes with experience.

A french fitness influencer also known for giving life advices and all that said: being "ballsy" is not just going to talk to that girl without giving a fuck, being ballsy is being scared to talk to that girl, but still going for it.

And thats the realest shit about confidence. Its fucking normal to be scared, but the more you do shit scared, the less you are :)
Bullshit. If you look decent, you can say 'hi' and that's enough, if you looks ugly/average/girl don't like how you look, you can be as charismatic/don't give a fuck as you want/have experience and it won't work - if you are like that and you don't know that you are clown, you are just low IQ and that's fine, because if you were high IQ acting like that, you would already rope from all of the girls rejecting you.

• +1
Reactions: cz3
si c'est toi dans le profile tu n'est pas moche.

I think what what he was trying to say was its normal to be scared just overcome it sort thing.

Last edited:
Bullshit. If you look decent, you can say 'hi' and that's enough, if you looks ugly/average/girl don't like how you look, you can be as charismatic/don't give a fuck as you want/have experience and it won't work - if you are like that and you don't know that you are clown, you are just low IQ and that's fine, because if you were high IQ acting like that, you would already rope from all of the girls rejecting you.
I've always said this if a girl wants you she wants you no matter what you say.

I think the average guy will j play the numbers game.

And backtracking a bit I think the issue is I can't tell the signals at all I always realise after.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317