how to be friends with females without jester maxing

selfhating ethnic

selfhating ethnic

Cant stop coping
I know looks is what mostly matter when it comes to being friends with females but is there anything else?
I just really want to be friends with a female even if she is an ltb and talk to her daily and hear her cute soft voice

Have a passion in common without being gay.

Fashion and astrology or perfume can be OK.

But if I catch you listening Taylor swift ima fuck u up

Have a passion in common without being gay.

Fashion and astrology or perfume can be OK.

But if I catch you listening Taylor swift ima fuck u up
i doubt female care if you share stuff in common if they don't find you attractive

i doubt female care if you share stuff in common if they don't find you attractive
Nobody want to share you anything if you are not attractive male or female, but this was a starter pack conversation

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
being gay doesnt do shit the only reason why some gays are friends with a lot of females is because they're jester maxx

Nobody want to share you anything if you are not attractive male or female, but this was a starter pack conversation
true and when females say "my guy friends arent attractive" she probably don't care about them but only care about the attention she getting

true and when females say "my guy friends arent attractive" she probably don't care about them but only care about the attention she getting
It’s worse you are you plan B if Chad don’t marry them, but since you had dignity you’ll refuse her.

And here that’s why tons of millennial female are single cause we don’t want them