How to be funny

inlaf

inlaf

Iron
I feel like the most unfunny boring person ever, this girl actually liked me and I fucked it up by being a boring unfunny dumbass, this happened over text btw 15

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Klasik616
I feel like the most unfunny boring person ever, this girl actually liked me and I fucked it up by being a boring unfunny dumbass, this happened over text btw 15
The conversation was going good at first tho

There is no way its natural

C7f242b2d4a178c7fccf82a08eb5f18b
Just look at yourself like that and you'll be very funny to girls:feelsokman:

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Humor is different for everyone. What you find funny others might not. Can't force it. Unless you wanna jestermaxx then just pay attention to what makes normies laugh and emulate that, normies generally have the same humor.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and rand anon
Humor is different for everyone. What you find funny others might not. Can't force it. Unless you wanna jestermaxx then just pay attention to what makes normies laugh and emulate that, normies generally have the same humor.
I think tbh I just talked to her for too long we were talking for like 4 hours and the first 2 were good but the last two were absolutely terrible

Jestermaxxing at that age idk bro

Humor is subjective, not everyone finds the same things funny. Don't force it, it will always end up creating the opposite effect.

Being funny is complicated because irony is quite complex, usually being neurotypical helps because you know which subject of irony works, even if not why it works, and you can discreetly relate it in such a way as to create an "amusing" effect

• +1
Reactions: Dream99