How to be funny

hebbewem

hebbewem

Kraken
Dont be serious is the first rule
If you guys are joking around about the holocaust and you say its not real. What you say will not be seen as jokes but as your views

Be racist exeample when you see a black guy you should say hope i he didnt take my phone. Because nobody likes sjw.

Make jokes about every group but don't take it to far.

Obviously make sexual jokes with your males friends exempel your cock is so big can i suck on it.

Be able to take banter people should be able to call you ugly or whatever and you insult them back. But don't take it to far and insult him about a massive insecurit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21044
I forget something you need to know your audience if you are talking with sjw dont making super controversial jokes i did that and we dont talk anymore

Step 5: don’t take advice from @hebbewem

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and n0rthface
unironically best drug to funnymaxx is fucking dxm, no clue why but every time I hit plat 3 talking to people I became a comedy machine

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I forget something you need to know your audience if you are talking with sjw dont making super controversial jokes i did that and we dont talk anymore
nah if u talk with sjw and have the smv u double down and make urself out to be literally hitler. their brain will melt and during that point u release the tension with a smirk and say "wait u actually believe me? LOOOOOL"

Is this guy funny?

nah if u talk with sjw and have the smv u double down and make urself out to be literally hitler. their brain will melt and during that point u release the tension with a smirk and say "wait u actually believe me? LOOOOOL"
Nah that person will still think you are racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and hebbewem
Thats difference because she wanna fuck you i am talking about when they dont
I dated mulatta that hated it when I said nigger or even nigga who was sent screenshots of me being racist online by some seething incels after I bragged about it and she still sucked me dry and let me creampie her repeatedly after the fact.

I dated mulatta that hated it when I said nigger or even nigga who was sent screenshots of me being racist online by some seething incels after I bragged about it and she still sucked me dry and let me creampie her repeatedly after the fact.
Stop bragging

u must be autistic asf if u gotta learn how to make jokes with ur friends

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
39C54728 DCC1 42B4 A8F3 FD57C988DE3C

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Stop bragging
I won't. I induce cortisol in you extremely my son. I essentially own u because I can elicit a significant physiological response that lowers your overall energy and by consequence boosts my own without even attacking you. Stay mirin.