How to be immune to looking different in mirrors

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Lean. Leaness is it. The only reason you loo kdifferent is because some mirrors make your aface look fatter or skinnier, some mirrors show my ogee curve, some dont. Some times i have a straight ogee curve, sometimes its curvy liek drago. The mirror you look the msot lean in and fllows the structure of your bone is the msot accurate, but get lean, and you look the same 24/7. Coloring too, be pale skin. Modelign companies have to go through so much shit to maek black models look the way they do in real life cuz of their skin color looks odd on cameras, it blends and their face dosent look as depthy and defiend with bad lighting

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, JustBeConfidentBruh and N1666
Is badroom mirror accurate or picture from phone?

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Is badroom mirror accurate or picture from phone?
is this even a question. THe way mirrors reflect light is much more accurate, than a phone. A phoen has to recieve light and decode it and create a image out of that. just get lean. This happened to meeks, he looks diffrent.
Screenshot 2024 06 22 183059

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh, econescence and NumbThePain
So you're saying how i look in the bathroom mirror is how other people see me? LIFEFUEL

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, PSLdemigod and ongongfr
no shit. I dunno why looskamxxers ay phoen camera is accurate, its not

no shit. I dunno why looskamxxers ay phoen camera is accurate, its not
I always bring a hand mirror to get the most accurate inference of my looks level

Niggas at work see my pull out the mirror and don't say a damn thing. I mog them.

I even try to get a little light in their eyes, just to make sure they noticed and they're really not saying shit about it.

They are so afraid of me, I am beautiful as hell mane.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, LegitUser and agent0514
is this even a question. THe way mirrors reflect light is much more accurate, than a phone. A phoen has to recieve light and decode it and create a image out of that. just get lean. This happened to meeks, he looks diffrent. View attachment 2994704
Not everybody's such a fucking nerd dude. Pipe down.

You know what? By the way you talk I just know I'd be shoving broom stick handles up your ass in the janitor's closet if we were in highschool together. "Decode", lol

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Not everybody's such a fucking nerd dude. Pipe down.

You know what? By the way you talk I just know I'd be shoving broom stick handles up your ass in the janitor's closet if we were in highschool together. "Decode", lol
i bench 235 at 6,0.8 at 15 and 10 months im going to be a sophmore in august. stfu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back