How to be low inhib?

Deleted member 5048

Deleted member 5048

Zephir
I am so high inhib that even on the internet I don't interact with other people that much while lurking this forum a lot

I am obsessed about my looks and have social anxiety

What could help me? Please share some ideas

I think about meditation because it decreases cortisol and help with anxiety by reducing the size of hipocamp

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 275 and Marsiere214
I am so high inhib that even on the internet I don't interact with other people that much while lurking this forum a lot

I think about meditation because it decreases cortisol and help with anxiety by reducing the size of hipocamp
Rosemary lowers cortisol. Sniffing it. Look it up.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5048

Look like pitt

Isn't it an anti-androgen?
Just downregulates androgen receptors in the prostate and reduces the amount of the amount of an enzyme called 'prostate specific antigen' which is a biomarker for prostate cancer if found in the semen in high amounts. Yeah it kinda is an anti-androgen, but just in the prostate gland epithelial cells.
Just downregulates androgen receptors in the prostate and reduces the amount of the amount of an enzyme called 'prostate specific antigen' which is a biomarker for prostate cancer if found in the semen in high amounts. Yeah it kinda is an anti-androgen, but just in the prostate gland epithelial cells.
It won't affect your testosterone or DHT! It's not even a 5ar inhibitor as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 656
Looking like a male model fixes it

It won't affect your testosterone or DHT! It's not even a 5ar inhibitor as far as I'm aware.
Zinc, B2, Azelaic acid, EGCG and Curcumin are very weak 5ar inhibitors (unconfirmed) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_5α-reductase_inhibitors

But I don't see Rosemary on that list.
Looking like a male model fixes it

You're gonna change the world!!
Zinc, B2, Azelaic acid, EGCG and Curcumin are very weak 5ar inhibitors (unconfirmed) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_5α-reductase_inhibitors

But I don't see Rosemary on that list.

You're gonna change the world!!
If i wAs A MALe mOdEl I would be able to achieve everything

You're on the craziest path to glory I've ever seen. Don't rule the world too quick!

Last edited:
Oh, shit, oh no, i've been taking zinc, does that mean I've stunted my penis growth by 2 whole inches?!

View attachment 295886
Yeah but if you take 20 Tons of an AI with it it'll keep your penis growth plates open. Then you can use MK677 to make it grow bigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 2756
Dance in public theory is no joke. Once you build up courage to dance publically, everything else seems way easier

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Soulrack, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
suck cock in public theory, If you can suck cock in public while being gay than everything else will be easy.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
drugs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
im happy you will suffer forever

• Hmm...
as if anyone here has the time to learn all about you and then to make an educated guess on what would help you best. get a therapist and learn to achieve your goals without them depressing you.

• +1
The knowledge that literally nothing you do will ever matter, even if u make a giant embarassment of yourself. Won't matter in a years time either. You can straight up change your voice and personality and most people won't call you out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and crosshold
Try getting better each day. You can't become low inhib in 20 mins and maintain it 365.
Assume a relaxed position, open legs,relaxed shoulders.
Try to find something that you can do 24/7 and try to correlate that action with calmness.
Example- Rubbing your shoulders while doing relaxing things(Showing,peeing,Etc). Try to force yourself to calm down whenever you rub your shoulder. It slowly becomes a trigger.

Fake Low inhib till you become low inhib. Prepare yourself the night before. and before social interactions

Actively think about how to be low inhib.( I'll ignore that really hot chick, so I look like i have opinions.)
It's fake and lame as hell, but no one else is going to know that, except you. Just fake it, until it becomes apart of who you are.

Last edited:
  • +1