How to be low inhib?

Deleted member 18452

Deleted member 18452

Blackpilled Psychopathic Slayer who shits on god
If you have a serious advice or guide for this then write it other than that i will keep my cock in your mouth

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
If you have a serious advice or guide for this then write it other than that i will keep my cock in your mouth
Learn how to fight , you’ll be low inhib if you know you can fuck up 95% of people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, SurgeryEnjoyer, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and ROTTING
Contemplate Nietzschean eternal recurrence

Benzos, Phenibut, alcohol

Be on drugs 24/7. Have no house, no family, no money. Sleep on the streets. Do tattoos. Crime etc

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
being low inhib is pointless

being low inhib is pointless
No can be very helpful at times. For examples, the times I haven't approached a girl that was pretty obviously liking me because of high inhibition is proper suifuel

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2729
Just imitate the guy in your avatar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and TrestIsBest
No can be very helpful at times. For examples, the times I haven't approached a girl that was pretty obviously liking me because of high inhibition is proper suifuel
why does no girl like me???

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and Deleted member 2729
Heavy drugs :ogre:
Thats how normies do it. Be it ecstasy, weed, alcohol, xanax, cocaine, etc. Drugmaxxing is legit tbh

be good looking is the easiest way tbh

inject testosterone

Learn how to fight , you’ll be low inhib if you know you can fuck up 95% of people
Not if ur not tall jfl. Tall skinny guy will still be more intimidating for others than fightmaxxed manlet. Even if he can fuck the tall guy up

Create scenarios of you doing something confident around people, try to imagine their reactions, think whether their critical reactions are valid or not? If not then you will will automatically become confident knowing there is nothing that threatens your reputation

If you want inner confidence make sure you are in better physical condition than other people