how to be more masc n dimorphic?

Deleted member 7506

Deleted member 7506

idk
Easiests things to look more masc and dimorphic?

Buy online Trenbolone Acetate Injectable steroids Steriod Shop ...

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Hero of the Imperium, Pumanator and 2 others
Get more androgens in puberty
otherwise lift and get surgery

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, thecel and Deleted member 7506
Inject estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
workout, especially your neck,

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7506
Get good at boxing/wrestling/mma

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
Get a better bone structure. Sharper cheekbones with more mass, taller ramus, lower gonial angle, taller, wider chin with more forward projection, low, straight upper orbital rim with forward protrusion, as with all the other rims of your orbit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7506
Get good at boxing/wrestling/mma
i was thinking about doing that (not because i was going to get more masc just bc i like it) but idk if it's normal yo get my nose broken,lets say i just go to practices is it normal to get a broken nose?

Get a better bone structure. Sharper cheekbones with more mass, taller ramus, lower gonial angle, taller, wider chin with more forward projection, low, straight upper orbital rim with forward protrusion, as with all the other rims of your orbit.
the only way is with surgery? i have a decent jaw cheekbones and all that but can i improve them without surgery?

i was thinking about doing that (not because i was going to get more masc just bc i like it) but idk if it's normal yo get my nose broken,lets say i just go to practices is it normal to get a broken nose?
Yes, it is, not a big deal, it will grow back more durable. If you break it though I highly recommend going to a doctor just to put it back in the normal position and heal this way or you can do it yourself, didn't really research on that. I didn't do this and my nose healed in a slightly tilted position and since we're mostly talking looks this should concern you.

Last edited:
the only way is with surgery? i have a decent jaw cheekbones and all that but can i improve them without surgery?
You can’t get significantly better eyes with surgery. You can get a jaw implant but I haven’t seen many great results. Same with cheekbones.

When cosmetic Ramus lengthening and gonial angle lowering becomes a thing, true jaw ascension will begin.

Looking masculine and dimorphic is all about the jaw. Robust jaw, tall ramus, long mandible, tall and wide chin, and outward-flared gonions are the key.

207FC4A8 F313 40E9 A1F5 7CBB5D5C0E54

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534 and Mouthbreath

Just Reincarnate bro

having a great aesthetic looking body sixpack big chest wide shoulders, thick neck, strong jaw, brow ridge, hunter eyes, 6 foot +

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and thecel
Looking masculine and dimorphic is all about the jaw. Robust jaw, tall ramus, long mandible, tall and wide chin, and outward-flared gonions are the key.

View attachment 565729
Asians are the most masculine you are a dom king tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
My nigga you should be worry about getting your body broken not your nose lol unless you spar against average dudes in a pussy boxing gym.