How to be more quiet?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I talk too much in class etc. It's because I legit get friends constantly wanting to talk to me and hitting me up but it's affecting my focus and I'm revealing too much about my future plans etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just put your phone next to you on your desk with your gay album of male models open and those friends will stop hitting you up real soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, hebbewem, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
tell the teacher to change your seat so you can sit next to a Chad and feel mogged, then you can be quiet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 685
Just put your phone next to you on your desk with your gay album of male models open and those friends will stop hitting you up real soon
I once did that, he caught me and he still talks to me ffs
tell the teacher to change your seat so you can sit next to a Chad and feel mogged, then you can be quiet
High iq

• +1
I once did that, he caught me and he still talks to me ffs

High iq
In all seriousness, earbuds and look focused

Or just tell them that you're trying to focus for a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 685
Just shut your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Brandon10
STFU maybe?

JFL at ignoring this and the previous reply. Oh I forgot, you're a mewing advocate no wonder you're in constant denial of the reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
In all seriousness, earbuds and look focused

Or just tell them that you're trying to focus for a while
King
I talk too much in class etc. It's because I legit get friends constantly wanting to talk to me and hitting me up but it's affecting my focus and I'm revealing too much about my future plans etc.
Tell ur friends to fuck off

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Gazzamogga
Wear your face puller to class

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, lookismfugee, Aesthetic and 1 other person
i haven't talked to someone in class since my junior year, mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: JMax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 685
future plans? Going ER?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Pietrosiekmax and be on looksmax.me while class

• +1
What worked for was realizing that the more you divulge about yourself the less respect you'll get. It's not so stoic to talk about personal shit with classmates and coworkers etc.

This doesn't apply to Close friends and family then it's the opposite they'll appreciate you more.

• +1
chad if youre active on lessons

What worked for was realizing that the more you divulge about yourself the less respect you'll get. It's not so stoic to talk about personal shit with classmates and coworkers etc.

This doesn't apply to Close friends and family then it's the opposite they'll appreciate you more.
You made almost 80 posts in one afternoon, congratulations son