how to be more scene

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
im trynna be more scene for myself cuz that shit is fucking cool. i know some users here old af and were teens in the early 2010s or 2000s just lemme know if i can buy all your scene clothes off you or a friend of smth i got good money

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and hardestmfintheroom
im trynna be more scene for myself cuz that shit is fucking cool. i know some users here old af and were teens in the early 2010s or 2000s just lemme know if i can buy all your scene clothes off you or a friend of smth i got good money
What do you mean more scene?

What do you mean more scene?
emo scene shit idk they look cool af and i just need more cloths tho hot topic dont sell them anymore and i cant find anything online since most faggots are thread hoppers and buy all the good stuff, i alread do my haire scene shit just niche maxxing

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
emo scene shit idk they look cool af and i just need more cloths tho hot topic dont sell them anymore and i cant find anything online since most faggots are thread hoppers and buy all the good stuff, i alread do my haire scene shit just niche maxxing
Oh you can try buying band merch from indie/ nu metal bands. Some good emo niche clothes you can buy are Slipknot, Deftones and others band merch online 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
used to be full scene when i was teenager
still kind of am

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Oh you can try buying band merch from indie/ nu metal bands. Some good emo niche clothes you can buy are Slipknot, Deftones and others band merch online 👍
i already got my style yk what i mean im just looking for people to sell me old clothes from the 2010's im not really into wearing band t shirts lmao tho thank you for giving input

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom