How to be NT and low inhibition?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
How can you achieve this?

Reincarnate and have a better childhood.

But what are the traits for it?

I wasn't trolling. Shit like this is based partially on genetics and the pattern in which you receive validation (dopamine) in your upbringing. NT Low Inhibition people were once children who were allowed to be low inhibition and dominant, not corrected by some external force (parents, teachers, a kid who beat the shit out them etc.). There's a post up on the forums already about dominance/bullying that shows that those kids that dominate other kids get testosterone and dopamine spikes from doing so. This kind of shit is what forms personality.

So, having the IQ to read social cues and having a good socialized childhood is what makes people like this.

I wasn't trolling. Shit like this is based partially on genetics and the pattern in which you receive validation (dopamine) in your upbringing. NT Low Inhibition people were once children who were allowed to be low inhibition and dominant, not corrected by some external force (parents, teachers, a kid who beat the shit out them etc.). There's a post up on the forums already about dominance/bullying that shows that those kids that dominate other kids get testosterone and dopamine spikes from doing so. This kind of shit is what forms personality.

So, having the IQ to read social cues and having a good socialized childhood is what makes people like this.
Will getting raped by bullies in the anus and abused by adults make you high inhibition?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Or just be black tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Reoreyh
Or just be black tbh
im black bro
IMG 20200209 205035 999