How to be strong asf while skinny?

B

beefliverontop

Gold
I dont care about muscle or weight, call me weird but i dont really care and im not going to explain why.
Just tell me how i can become strong asf like bench 3 plates while being considered “skinny”.
I can bench 2 plates now made a pretty good start.
How do i be strong like these rock climbers all while being a stick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and datboijj
you comparing yourselves with genetic freaks with superior neuropathy and synapsis
most people can't activate the full power of their grip and hands because of this
while some skinny guy can and he will strength/grip mog them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alekspolska88, PrinceofDarkness and beefliverontop
you comparing yourselves with genetic freaks with superior neuropathy and synapsis
most people can't activate the full power of their grip and hands because of this
while some skinny guy can and he will strength/grip mog them
their not genetic freaks. Every rock climber is strong asf bro. I want to get at that strength level without bulking. I just wanna get strong asf while maintaining or in a deficit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alekspolska88 and datboijj
Are you fucked in the head or what

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop
Are you fucked in the head or what
No its just, i dont wanna be bodybuilder. I wanna be fighter but i wanna be strong asf too. But for fighting you have to be very cut and lean for speed so thats why im asking how to get strong while deficit or doing maintenance calories

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
You cant, or they wouldnt have different weight class for fights for example

Yes it is genetics

Yes it is genetics
They’re tendon,ligament,bones are way stronger with the fact that they probably have way more type two muscle fibers. Watch renaissance science’s vid on YouTube about genetics. He explains why certain ppl can be big or stronger

They’re tendon,ligament,bones are way stronger with the fact that they probably have way more type two muscle fibers. Watch renaissance science’s vid on YouTube about genetics. He explains why certain ppl can be big or stronger
Yes exactly. Higher density of fast twitch muscle fibers especially

I dont care about muscle or weight, call me weird but i dont really care and im not going to explain why.
Just tell me how i can become strong asf like bench 3 plates while being considered “skinny”.
I can bench 2 plates now made a pretty good start.
How do i be strong like these rock climbers all while being a stick?
Train to failure within the 1-5 rep range. 3 sets each, and rest 3-5 minutes between each set.

This is how you train for strength. Also take Creatine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop and silencio
only eat natural food and start by calisthenics