How to become +3 PSL (takes long time)

NotTiny

NotTiny

Online Money Gang
So, here's my grand plan of becoming a chad. You do need about 20 years for it to work, though.

1) We go to a poor, but white European country. Something like Moldova will work.
2) We pay average looking women to move to the US. We pay for the plane tickets, and living in the US. We need about 500-1000 women to move to the United States.
3) We set up commanding looksmax headquarters in the most strategic position in the US. We can coordinate actions this way much easier.
4) We divide women into groups, and send them to chad hotspots - Los Angeles, New York, Miami, etc.
5) We get incels from incels.is to fuck them for free and impregnate them with inferior 1/10 genes.
6) Every 9 months, a woman produces an ugly hideous child.
7) After about 2 years, 1000 women will produce 3000 hideous children. We continue this trend until the first generation of children reaches 18.
8) Those who are above 3 on PSL scale will be recruited as elite division of Chad Hunters.
9) Chad Hunters will hunt down chads in looksmax hotspots and kill them. They can also hunt down ugly women.
10) Population of chads lowers, population of incels goes up, and population of ugly women goes down.
11) Result? Standards shift down for women. We become chads.

So, anyone wants to start a gofundme to fund this project?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 4614, Pumanator and 9 others
Not funny

• +1
Reactions: shakmax, Kade and BigChinHispanic
Cringemaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, shakmax, Ethnicsmatter and 8 others
it was supposed to be funny? nah?:what:

So, here's my grand plan of becoming a chad. You do need about 20 years for it to work, though.

1) We go to a poor, but white European country. Something like Moldova will work.
2) We pay average looking women to move to the US. We pay for the plane tickets, and living in the US. We need about 500-1000 women to move to the United States.
3) We set up commanding looksmax headquarters in the most strategic position in the US. We can coordinate actions this way much easier.
4) We divide women into groups, and send them to chad hotspots - Los Angeles, New York, Miami, etc.
5) We get incels from incels.is to fuck them for free and impregnate them with inferior 1/10 genes.
7) After about 2 years, 1000 women will produce 3000 hideous children. We continue this trend until the first generation of children reaches 18.
8) Those who are above 3 on PSL scale will be recruited as elite division of Chad Hunters.
9) Chad Hunters will hunt down chads in looksmax hotspots and kill them. They can also hunt down ugly women.
10) Population of chads lowers, population of incels goes up, and population of ugly women goes down.

Bro i am crying:lul::lul::love:

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Cringemaxxing
For once I agree with you, but on the other hand, this also seems like the kind of post you'd make, so I am confused.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
why are people being rude to OP :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans
Shit thread OP. Go fucking rope.

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 685 and chadtachi
Decent genocidemaxx but very low iq

Plus

Why is this annoying slavic kid still quoting my posts

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 685

how about you become a chad from looksmaxing

If the plan is to make the children subhuman then why choose only white mothers?

good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Funny as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Users who are viewing this thread

Back