How to become a betabuxx?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
How can I get a betabuxx stacy? i have a g class and i8 and my own crib. honestly idgaf if she a stacy. i just need a thot jawn with a wagon fr.

How can I get a betabuxx stacy? i have a g class and i8 and my own crib. honestly idgaf if she a stacy. i just need a thot jawn with a wagon fr.
If you have money, why you dont get surgery. What kind of Jood Are you blyad

If you have money, why you dont get surgery. What kind of Jood Are you blyad
surgery is a meme. "muh just get surgery brah!" literally not a single good result on the entire internet. the only people who spread surgery are poorcels who haven't done any research because they know they cant get it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 14984
surgery is a meme. "muh just get surgery brah!" literally not a single good result on the entire internet. the only people who spread surgery are poorcels who haven't done any research because they know they cant get it.
Cope, plenty of surgery ascensions.

post 1 that isnt some gigarecessed person. like a normie who became gl.
Possible the most famous person in PSL history

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
post 1 that isnt some gigarecessed person. like a normie who became gl.
Amnesia, salludon, that’s just fillers and rhino. Jaw surgery will ascend someone and fix their recession/jaw asymmetries which will then give you a base for more like infraorbital implants, filler, cantho, etc. Lots of surgery results are people who don’t know anything but have the money, people that know a lot about surgery usually don’t have the money to get it because they spend their whole day analyzing faces like autists.

Amnesia, salludon, that’s just fillers and rhino. Jaw surgery will ascend someone and fix their recession/jaw asymmetries which will then give you a base for more like infraorbital implants, filler, cantho, etc. Lots of surgery results are people who don’t know anything but have the money, people that know a lot about surgery usually don’t have the money to get it because they spend their whole day analyzing faces like autists.
i got money and these surgeries are a meme. its the type of "want what u cant have" shit. once u got the money for it, you look around and see meme surgerons and dogshit results and dont want any of it. u a broke ass mfer just day dreaming bruh i dont blame u.

bruh where tf is the surgery?

Salludons claim to fame was that he just mewed and stayed natural. It's obvious looking at his eye area that he got at least 2 of the three surgeries:
Orbital decompression
Eyelid filler
Browridge implant

It's also obvious that he got jaw surgery unless you actually beleive mewing will do this to you

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
View attachment 1951161

Salludons claim to fame was that he just mewed and stayed natural. It's obvious looking at his eye area that he got at least 2 of the three surgeries:
Orbital decompression
Eyelid filler
Browridge implant

It's also obvious that he got jaw surgery unless you actually beleive mewing will do this to you
ur legit retarded af. he literally just started squinting u fuckhead ass mf.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
ur legit retarded af. he literally just started squinting u fuckhead ass mf.
And his jaw you fucking retard? Look at his undereyes, they are completely different. He got fillers

i got money and these surgeries are a meme. its the type of "want what u cant have" shit. once u got the money for it, you look around and see meme surgerons and dogshit results and dont want any of it. u a broke ass mfer just day dreaming bruh i dont blame u.
Don't you have deformed jaws jfl. Jfl at calling normies recessed when you have class 3 malocclusion

Don't you have deformed jaws jfl. Jfl at calling normies recessed when you have class 3 malocclusion
i obviously got bimax. im not a lazy fuck who sits here for years never dong shit.
And his jaw you fucking retard? Look at his undereyes, they are completely different. He got fillers
undereyes look exactly the same. jaw is just puberty. nobody got a jaw like that when they youngins like he was in the first pic

It's the angle bro he is facing towards the camera in the after photo.

You’re retarded nigga, look around and you will see good results, I just seen a greycel like 2 weeks ago post his bimax results, obvious ascension and now he has a good base for fillers and other things. Also have you seen Salludons eye area improvement? Shit is insane, that was achieved by surgery. There are so many good results, you either have ridiculously high expectations, or you haven’t looked around.

hes right about salludon
its just puberty
clenching and lighting
and going clean shaven

You’re retarded nigga, look around and you will see good results, I just seen a greycel like 2 weeks ago post his bimax results, obvious ascension and now he has a good base for fillers and other things. Also have you seen Salludons eye area improvement? Shit is insane, that was achieved by surgery. There are so many good results, you either have ridiculously high expectations, or you haven’t looked around.
salludon eye area is exactly the same. u retards cant tell that he posted a candid where he was talking and raising his eyebrows and compare it to one where he was squinting. aint no good bimax results. literally just bring u to normal level. fillers and implants are a meme bruh. all look fake asl

salludon eye area is exactly the same. u retards cant tell that he posted a candid where he was talking and raising his eyebrows and compare it to one where he was squinting. aint no good bimax results. literally just bring u to normal level. fillers and implants are a meme bruh. all look fake asl
Cope. Surgery works

Cope. Surgery works
post 1 good implant/filler result then lil bro. mans dodging the question fr. people be posting bimax results on gigarecessed truecels and acting like that shit is motivation or some shit.