How to Become a Eunuch

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Lately, I have been so obsessed with girls that I think I need to implement some kind of eunuchmaxxing routine.

Did you know that eunuchs live longer, grow taller, stress lesser, and are more productive? If you are on your grindset, it can be extremely useful to become a eunuch, as low libido, low neuroticism, slowed biological aging, and more concentration are all highly advantageous.

The issue is I'm very afraid of castrating myself, and I'd achieve only a couple of these effects while losing my ability to reproduce, idk, seems cucked...

For Eunuchmaxxing without castration, the key ingredient is Dutasteride - it's perfect for lowering DHT which will completely zap the libido and turn you into a Eunuch almost immediately. Not to mention it will increase Free testosterone. Several case studies have demonstrated how lowering DHT slows the biological age as well. Just look at Ashton Kutcher before after he stopped Dut in his late 30s (couple years difference):

This will in turn grant you the anti-aging properties of a Eunuch, but not the low neuroticism... The issue then is finding ways to naturally lower cortisol.

The most effective thing you can do to lower cortisol is STOP gymcelling. It can literally make you suicidal if you are already low DHT. It's the most stressful thing you can do for yourself, and it doesn't attract women or improve your life quality whatsoever. Not to mention it defeats the purpose of anti-aging and eunuchmaxxing directly...

This man is 23.

You're still probably going to feel like shit, especially if you're trying to eat as little as possible to become skinny (leanmax), which also kills your libido. Hmm..

Fish oil, Ashwaganda, and Vitamin C supplements can help with the increased cortisol then, these have been shown to help with destressing. Of course I would always recommend just getting these from your diet instead, but I don't really like to eat anyway so I'm sticking with supplements. Also make sure to get enough Zinc and Selenium, possibly even supplement T3 for optimal thyroid, this is essential for good brain functioning.

I wouldn't recommend marijuana, as it can permanently lower IQ and also make you lazier. Afterall, you are trying to be more productive...

Perhaps some Adderall will do the trick if you need to concentrate for long stretches. Limit usage to once a week though otherwise you will experience withdrawal.

The last thing is height, and I guess that can't really change... maybe take glucosamine chondroitin? Or wear shoe lifts? IDK, any heightfraud will work here, you don't need me to tell you.

I haven't implemented this routine but I will soon. Let me know what you think, do you want to become a Eunuch too?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ascension, Richard Cheese and 2 others
okay but wont my cock shrink?

I'll order durasteride and estrogen right away.

I like jerking my sausage

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
The most effective thing you can do to lower cortisol is STOP gymcelling. It can literally make you suicidal if you are already low DHT. It's the most stressful thing you can do for yourself, and it doesn't attract women or improve your life quality whatsoever.
Solid thread but aint no way in hell anyones giving up the gym, + i dunno about it not attracting women, it definitely does, sure, skinny nigga with a beautiful face > nerd with good physique is pretty obvious and a basic take but either way it definitely increases your chances unless you're subhuman (after all what woman doesnt want their man to have abs, a decently built chest and good arms), also i dont think i agree on it not improving life quality (anti aging, boosting metabolism) if you stay between 12-20% body with decent muscle mass i dont think it would make your life qual any worse

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
okay but wont my cock shrink?

I'll order durasteride and estrogen right away.
After puberty your cock is done growing naturally. So dropping DHT will not nerf your cock as an adult male. Only way to get more cock gains is to use PE devices. Also you will feel less inclined to touch your willy in general which is good for the grindset and stoic Eunuchfeels

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Imretarded?
After puberty your cock is done growing naturally. So dropping DHT will not nerf your cock as an adult male. Also you will feel less inclined to touch your willy in general which is good for the grindset and stoic Eunuchfeels
Okay but don't you need those nightly boners to keep it maintained? I know some transgender people and they said their cocks shrank after nuking that stuff.

After puberty your cock is done growing naturally. So dropping DHT will not nerf your cock as an adult male. Only way to get more cock gains is to use PE devices. Also you will feel less inclined to touch your willy in general which is good for the grindset and stoic Eunuchfeels
What if touching our willy is the only joy in life 😓

Okay but don't you need those nightly boners to keep it maintained? I know some transgender people and they said their cocks shrank after nuking that stuff.
No, your cock doesn't get smaller after puberty. What they are experiencing is likely poor erection quality from estrogen + trying to tuck it + tranny cope about their masculine organ shrinking. YWNBAW!

What if touching our willy is the only joy in life 😓
Sad life!

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
No, your cock doesn't get smaller after puberty. What they are experiencing is likely poor erection quality from estrogen + trying to tuck it + tranny cope about their masculine organ shrinking. YWNBAW!

Sad life!
I'll consider durasteride instead of finasteride when my hair starts giving out.

• +1

Sad life!
But if we're on this site it means women cant touch our willys so we have to improvise no? 😢 Will you touch my willy for me pls bossman

Sad life!
Yes it can actually shrink in theory from atrophic adaptation caused by severe underusage, this is why it happens to trannies because their cocks never get erect. For normal guys even on lower end of T and while doing nofap, the dick gets erect during sleep

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, SidharthTheSlayer and Imretarded?
Avo

• Love it
Yes it can actually shrink in theory from atrophic adaptation caused by severe underusage, this is why it happens to trannies because their cocks never get erect. For normal guys even on lower end of T and while doing nofap, the dick gets erect during sleep
Hm, maybe it's better to do it every week or so while Eunuchmaxxing to preserve cock functioning and size then?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Hm, maybe it's better to do it every week or so while Eunuchmaxxing to preserve cock functioning and size then?
Yeah but how would you get it erect if you truly physiologically castrate yourself? Stretching it would for sure help because of stimulating blood flow but I'm not sure if it's going to prevent any atrophy

• +1
Yeah but how would you get it erect if you truly physiologically castrate yourself? Stretching it would for sure help because of stimulating blood flow but I'm not sure if it's going to prevent any atrophy
Libido would be nuked for sure due to low DHT, but IDK if that necessarily means we can't get it up. After all haven't we all had moments where we forced ourselves to nut out of boredom, even with 0 real arousal?

:eek:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Niwatori