How to become A model az PSL god

GarrettTheCarrot

GarrettTheCarrot

Iron
So yo boy haz wat it takez to be a model... I'm PSL AF and am 6'2 and am still growing. I've already beenz on the looksmaxxing discord and for people WHO ARENT TRYNA TROLL OR HATE, gavez 9.5 9.75 andz 9.85 slayer type shee... so legit HOW DO I GET A MODELING CONTRACT AND WHERE DO I NEED TO GO??! Any modeling scouts on here cause I'm tryna get some cheddar and I'm tryna keep it ALL for mehself... Herez wat I be looking like when meh hairs styled...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: retardedcel, SEAmaxxer, Xangsane and 2 others
U mog barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea and GarrettTheCarrot
U mog barrett
Thanks bruh... I already know but think I couldeh get some top tier income off of it like him, evenn if my side profile is a Lil ehh right now.. (If I had teh get side profile surgery or something)

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
stop using ur friends pics like that

• +1
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot
you retarded faggot you're low htn at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Mewton, Imretarded? and 4 others
0 appeal + faggot eyes area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Imretarded?, counterintuitive and 1 other person
accutane

• +1
clear acne, lean max and pray to gandy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GarrettTheCarrot and Rea

Ugly

• +1
So yo boy haz wat it takez to be a model... I'm PSL AF and am 6'2 and am still growing. I've already beenz on the looksmaxxing discord and for people WHO ARENT TRYNA TROLL OR HATE, gavez 9.5 9.75 andz 9.85 slayer type shee... so legit HOW DO I GET A MODELING CONTRACT AND WHERE DO I NEED TO GO??! Any modeling scouts on here cause I'm tryna get some cheddar and I'm tryna keep it ALL for mehself... Herez wat I be looking like when meh hairs styled... View attachment 3044685View attachment 3044686View attachment 3044687
you're being sarcastic right ?!

You're being skibiditastic... righteh 🤓🤓🤓
I must say your gen alpha skibdi toilet roblox sigma mindset is enough for being a model , modelling world need you mate
you are the chosen one

Last edited:
I must say your gen alpha skibdi toilet roblox sigma mindset is enough for being a model , modelling world need you mate
you are the chosen one
Oh wow... me really :0

So yo boy haz wat it takez to be a model... I'm PSL AF and am 6'2 and am still growing. I've already beenz on the looksmaxxing discord and for people WHO ARENT TRYNA TROLL OR HATE, gavez 9.5 9.75 andz 9.85 slayer type shee... so legit HOW DO I GET A MODELING CONTRACT AND WHERE DO I NEED TO GO??! Any modeling scouts on here cause I'm tryna get some cheddar and I'm tryna keep it ALL for mehself... Herez wat I be looking like when meh hairs styled... View attachment 3044685View attachment 3044686View attachment 3044687
ur to insecure make normal pics looks like tryharding to me

Go buy a shotgun and blow your brains out, faggot nigga:lul:

you retarded faggot you're low htn at best
why are wiggers not capable of communicating properly. I swear ghetto blacks are better at communicating

• JFL
Reactions: Rea