UglyGod360

Kraken
On this forum

1. Get political for the publicity
2. Get ignorant to match all the ignorance
3. Get chaotic to match all the chaos
4. Get radical just for your enemies

Allow me to explain
1. Becoming political for the publicity typically involve half-truths (such as statistics), hidden motives, deceptiveness, faked integrity or sincerity, or false advertising via exaggeration. An example of this would be all women are sluts, AWALT, or even giving an example of when you feel the opposite gender wronged you. Guaranteed to get publicity on this forum by doing that.
AH7 706x1024

2. Number two basically means to fit in with the crowd, go with the flow. You see people hating on a particular race? You do the same, but to a greater extent. E.g seeing a thread about someone hating on Asians or Indians, then you go right ahead and do the same thing.

3. Number three, get chaotic to match all the chaos, this is kind of similar to number two. Take for example the degeneracy on here, especially on the off-topic sub forum where people talk about slaying sloots, their plans on becoming the anti hero once they ascend, bullying other users, NSFW content, hating on Jews, anti-semitism, tattoos, etc. Aim to be the biggest degenerate on here. Guaranteed to become popular doing that.

4. Get radical for your enemies. You see those evisceration threads? Take the evisceration of the former user @SMESH for example, that thread was legendary, or who could forget the evisceration thread of the former user @MakinItHappenReturn, the self-hating Indian. There was an old user here @Nibba who got doxxed ages ago, doxxed to oblivion, he never came back after that. Some say the person's who doxxed him were in the right, others disagree and say it was completely inappropriate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Sigmamale and incel194012940
Just be felon musk theory

On this forum

Allow me to explain
1. Becoming political for the publicity typically involve half-truths (such as statistics), hidden motives, deceptiveness, faked integrity or sincerity, or false advertising via exaggeration. An example of this would be all women are sluts, AWALT, or even giving an example of when you feel the opposite gender wronged you. Guaranteed to get publicity on this forum by doing that.
View attachment 1706526

2. Number two basically means to fit in with the crowd, go with the flow. You see people hating on a particular race? You do the same, but to a greater extent. E.g seeing a thread about someone hating on Asians or Indians, then you go right ahead and do the same thing.

3. Number three, get chaotic to match all the chaos, this is kind of similar to number two. Take for example the degeneracy on here, especially on the off-topic sub forum where people talk about slaying sloots, their plans on becoming the anti hero once they ascend, bullying other users, NSFW content, hating on Jews, anti-semitism, tattoos, etc. Aim to be the biggest degenerate on here. Guaranteed to become popular doing that.

4. Get radical for your enemies. You see those evisceration threads? Take the evisceration of the former user @SMESH for example, that thread was legendary, or who could forget the evisceration thread of the former user @MakinItHappenReturn, the self-hating Indian. There was an old user here @Nibba who got doxxed ages ago, doxxed to oblivion, he never came back after that. Some say the person's who doxxed him were in the right, others disagree and say it was completely inappropriate.
Just say nigger theory

On this forum

Allow me to explain
View attachment 1706526

Just say gook theory

On this forum

Allow me to explain
View attachment 1706526

just say ethnic slurs theory

When I attain gigastatus I will be to looksmax what Zyzz was to misc

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin, ChickenAndRiceBrah, Sigmamale and 1 other person
Step 1. Don't have autism
Step 2. There is no step 2.

• JFL
Reactions: Lycan, Deleted member 17763, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
I think I'm going to buy a cheap electric guitar, learn to play it and become a rock legend :chad:

bookmarked imma give this a try i have shit opinions and people i dislike

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
@Bvnny. numero 3

you either have it or you don't

I'm basically Jesus on this forum and I never followed any of these steps