how to become androgynous as fuck?

D

Deleted member 30843

:3
already somewhat feminine, growing out my hair, working out my glutes, trying out makeup, doing skincare, etc. gonna take estrogen later on but i’d like to know if there’s anything else i can do to be andro. as a man the basic way of doing it is just becoming more feminine basically, but i’m not explicitly trans nor gay.

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and JizzFarmer
Sell boochie pics on instagram

already somewhat feminine, growing out my hair, working out my glutes, trying out makeup, doing skincare, etc. gonna take estrogen later on but i’d like to know if there’s anything else i can do to be andro. as a man the basic way of doing it is just becoming more feminine basically, but i’m not explicitly trans nor gay.
What you really need is a father to beat the ever loving piss out of you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patris, Mewton, sayi and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: vogue
work on feminizing your personal style of course. ur on the right track.

Klinefelter syndrome

faggot

• +1
Reactions: Patris and Mewton
i would hold on the estrogen though, if u really are straight i feel like it will be alright to have a working dick

i would hold on the estrogen though, if u really are straight i feel like it will be alright to have a working dick
i’ve heard the ed only rlly happens if you take anti androgens, but i’m only going to be taking e

i’ve heard the ed only rlly happens if you take anti androgens, but i’m only going to be taking e
you won't have enough sex drive to care anyways, estrogen heavily affects ur brain i would not reccomend it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
start sucking off man

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
bro what the actual fuck

The incel to troon pipeline is real.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Fiqh
Suck dick daily

You realize that even prettyboys like chico or kater are dimoprhic

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
curl your eyelashes and get a more feminine curtain hairstyle

IMG 0130

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton