How to become asexual?

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
I'm fucking tired of getting horny and wanting to fuck bitches because it's not always possible. And when it is, the relations I build with women aren't always great. Sometimes they lead to problems, sometimes they're shallow, etc.

I'm tired of being attracted to girls, I want to be asexual and dedicate my life to my interests only without having the constant pressure of wanting to bust a nut. Wasting time and energy with females just to lose all interest on them after ejaculating is pointless and ridiculous.

What can I do to become asexual? I don't wanna feel attraction towards anyone. I just want to be a mogging machine that mogs for pleasure and flies planes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Pietrosiek
Be a rape victim

i decided to focus my efforts on better pursuits. i learn history, philosophy, math, physics, languages, programming, write screenplays and even write poetry. my goals include writing a movie and also a novella. i want to get a masters degree within the next three years. i want to conquer linear algebra, become fluent in japanese, write a good python program for example.

think of the time you waste on women and what you could be doing instead. that's when you realize they aren't worth anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1476 and sub6manletnozygos
Same dude. I Just think about sex 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Castrate yourself

Drink a lot of beer

inject 5 grams of test propionate

you'll have successfully castrated yourself.