How to become low inhib and NT and get the most of your genetic potential

Satan666

Satan666

Iron
Solution is at the bottom and if you have any questions, ask.
First of all
, let's start with the why you are high inhib and neurodivergent. Let's go 50,000 years back to the hunter-gatherer world.
What do they expect them to be? Chads who are brave, strong, literally wanted by every woman out there, don't give a fuck about anything happening, doesn't stress on useless things, don't overthink, etc. That's the description of a hunter. Now, why the fuck you aren't like him? Let's go forward 40,000 years (10,000 BC).
Agricultural revolution. People start to abandon this hunter lifestyle and start farming. They thought it would be easier than hunting and it actually was but it wasn't so simple. Wheat was one of the first farmed plants. Wheat lacks almost every micronutrient out there, providing only macros such as carbohydrates. This is a recipe for degradation for the forthcoming generations.
Over the next couple of thousands of years people started to rely more and more on grains, veggies and fruits instead of the meat and organs our bodies have adapted to eat.
Fast forward to today - our meals consist mainly of grains, lower percentage of veggies and some fruits with small quantities of meat (and it's usually chicken breast). How would even possibly think that this type of meal is healthy? Eating types of random plants with some seeds?
What's that bad about it? Well, every living organism wants to live, plants and animals are living organisms. What happens when you try to kill an animal - it runs or fights back. What happens when you try to kill a plant? At first glance seemingly nothing, but it's not so true. They want to live too and they have evolved through the hundreds of millions of years to develop such defensive mechanisms. These are called antinutrients and toxins. You all know about toxins, but let's talk about a little bit about antinutrients. Oxalates, present in every green vegetable, binding to calcium and creating calcium oxalate which accumulates in the brain, joints and skin. Very dangerous for kidneys as 80% of kidney stones are caused by oxalate. Lectins, present in plants of the nightshade family (most commonly eaten - tomatoes, peppers, potatoes), they bind to the protein in your stomach which you have just absorbed rendering it useless, basically starving you from protein. Glucosinolates, found in cruciferious vegetables (broccoli, kale, brussels sprouts) and can interfere with the absorption of iodine, which can impair thyroid function (which will impair testosterone production). Phytoestrogens, found in huge quantities in soy and flax seeds. The worst foods for growth as they increase estrogen and cause hormonal disbalances. Other antinutrients include tannins, gluten, phytic acid, saponins, etc.
Some of you may think - what about fruits? Aren't they supposed to be eaten? Well, kind of yes because some fruits are still toxic but one thing you should consider is that nowadays fruits are cross-bread and so genetically altered that they don't even closely represent their natural form which is usually way smaller and way bitter because of the small amounts of fructose. FRUCTOSE IS VERY BAD FOR YOU. 30% of the fructose metabolized turns into FAT and another 30% is converted to TRIGLECYRIDES which causes atherosclerosis and as a bonus causes inflammation.

NOW, THE SOLUTION TO THESE PROBLEMS AND THE KEY TO YOUR ASCENSION
First, I think you should know by now that you should quit all veggies and grains as they are literally slave food, unless you are a slave and need to eat them. Next step is quitting high-fructose fruits, preferably every fruit (as i did) as they don't give anything except sugar and sometimes vitamin C.
RED MEAT HAS ALL THE NUTRIENTS YOU NEED TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE. It even has vitamin C but it is not measured in official documentaries about its nutrition. If you don't know about carnivore diet, now is the time. Eat lots of unprocessed animal products such as red meat, fish, poultry, animal fats, organs, even dairy but only raw or fermented. I have been on this diet for 3 months and i can assure you that it cured all of my 'mental illnesses'. I lost all the social anxiety and got rid of the major depression I had. I haven't died from this diet either so that's a relief too. One more thing to add, NEVER cook your meat to well-done, eat as much rare or medium-rare as you can as when you overcook your meat water-soluble vitamins such as B vitamins and vitamin C decrease significantly. DON'T USE SPICES, ONLY SALT. The amount of protein and fat you will get from this way of eating is essential for your growth and development.

WHY WOULD THIS DIET CURE YOUR HIGH-INHIB AND MENTAL-ILLNESSES?
99% of the mental illnesses are caused by diet. That's why they are increasing every year. ALL OF THE MENTAL ILLNESSES HAVE A PHYSICAL ROOT IN YOUR BRAIN. There is nothing magically happening or caused by only thinking. You cannot 'create' depression just by thinking, you cannot create stress just by thinking, anxiety and so on. Everything happens in your brain. Your brain is a physical organ which reacts to the way you live as every other organ in yours. Also, let me add that 90% of the serotonin is CREATED IN THE GUT, not in the brain. This should give you a clue that diet is very important for your brain health. Inflammation is very detrimental to your brain. Fat people for example have smaller brains, that's proven. Gluten causes very large inflammation in your brain too, as many other things.
Lastly, i don't think you know that but testosterone is created from cholesterol as it is a steroid hormone. Where does cholesterol comes from? FATTY MEAT and dairy too. Cholesterol is not bad, never was and never will be (actually it is bad if you eat a lot of carbs as it oxidizes LDL).
I can literally say so much about this topic but i cannot even order the points properly as there are so much things that impact your health. I can only say trust nature as it has shaped us in the way we are for millions of years. Live by the God's plan and you will live by the God's intentions. (I don't believe in such God but if you do, that's okay).

SOURCES:

The Carnivore Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Optimal Health by Returning to Our Ancestral Diet - Paul Saladino​

Carnivore Diet - Shawn Baker​

Carnivore Cure: The Ultimate Elimination Diet to Attain Optimal Health and Heal Your Body - Judy Cho​

Lies My Doctor Told Me Second Edition: Medical Myths That Can Harm Your Health - Ken Berry​

Toxic Superfoods: How Oxalate Overload Is Making You Sick--and How to Get Better - Sally K. Norton

The Stone Age Diet - Walter L. Voegtlin​

Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers - David Perlmutter

Brain Energy: A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Understanding Mental Health--and Improving Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, OCD, PTSD, and More - Christopher M. Palmer

Estrogeneration: How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile - Anthony G Jay​

The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet - Nina Teicholz​

Nutrition and Physical Degeneration - Weston Price​

Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - Yuval Harari​

The Fat of the Land - Vilhjalmur Stefansson​

We Want to Live: The Primal Diet - Aajonus Vonderplanitz​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerendip, Gonthar, emo and 2 others
What do they expect them to be?
Low iq smelly early humans who were malnourished and probably perished before even reaching 30.

This forum fell off

• +1
Reactions: truecel12, greycel and Vanilla
Low iq smelly early humans who were malnourished and probably perished before even reaching 30.
Brain size has gotten 15% smaller since then. Tallest race of people found is an ancient one from 13000-16000 years ago with average height of 183 cm. Their lifespan was more than 100 years but cannot be proven with nowadays technology.

• +1
Reactions: emo and IAMNOTANINCEL
Brain size has gotten 15% smaller since then. Tallest race of people found is an ancient one from 13000-16000 years ago with average height of 183 cm. Their lifespan was more than 100 years but cannot be proven with nowadays technology.
Retard.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12
highest iq thread i've ever read

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emo and Satan666
First of all
, let's start with the why you are high inhib and neurodivergent. Let's go 50,000 years back to the hunter-gatherer world.
What do they expect them to be? Chads who are brave, strong, literally wanted by every woman out there, don't give a fuck about anything happening, doesn't stress on useless things, don't overthink, etc. That's the description of a hunter. Now, why the fuck you aren't like him? Let's go forward 40,000 years (10,000 BC).
Agricultural revolution. People start to abandon this hunter lifestyle and start farming. They thought it would be easier than hunting and it actually was but it wasn't so simple. Wheat was one of the first farmed plants. Wheat lacks almost every micronutrient out there, providing only macros such as carbohydrates. This is a recipe for degradation for the forthcoming generations.
Over the next couple of thousands of years people started to rely more and more on grains, veggies and fruits instead of the meat and organs our bodies have adapted to eat.
Fast forward to today - our meals consist mainly of grains, lower percentage of veggies and some fruits with small quantities of meat (and it's usually chicken breast). How would even possibly think that this type of meal is healthy? Eating types of random plants with some seeds?
What's that bad about it? Well, every living organism wants to live, plants and animals are living organisms. What happens when you try to kill an animal - it runs or fights back. What happens when you try to kill a plant? At first glance seemingly nothing, but it's not so true. They want to live too and they have evolved through the hundreds of millions of years to develop such defensive mechanisms. These are called antinutrients and toxins. You all know about toxins, but let's talk about a little bit about antinutrients. Oxalates, present in every green vegetable, binding to calcium and creating calcium oxalate which accumulates in the brain, joints and skin. Very dangerous for kidneys as 80% of kidney stones are caused by oxalate. Lectins, present in plants of the nightshade family (most commonly eaten - tomatoes, peppers, potatoes), they bind to the protein in your stomach which you have just absorbed rendering it useless, basically starving you from protein. Glucosinolates, found in cruciferious vegetables (broccoli, kale, brussels sprouts) and can interfere with the absorption of iodine, which can impair thyroid function (which will impair testosterone production). Phytoestrogens, found in huge quantities in soy and flax seeds. The worst foods for growth as they increase estrogen and cause hormonal disbalances. Other antinutrients include tannins, gluten, phytic acid, saponins, etc.
Some of you may think - what about fruits? Aren't they supposed to be eaten? Well, kind of yes because some fruits are still toxic but one thing you should consider is that nowadays fruits are cross-bread and so genetically altered that they don't even closely represent their natural form which is usually way smaller and way bitter because of the small amounts of fructose. FRUCTOSE IS VERY BAD FOR YOU. 30% of the fructose metabolized turns into FAT and another 30% is converted to TRIGLECYRIDES which causes atherosclerosis and as a bonus causes inflammation.

First, I think you should know by now that you should quit all veggies and grains as they are literally slave food, unless you are a slave and need to eat them. Next step is quitting high-fructose fruits, preferably every fruit (as i did) as they don't give anything except sugar and sometimes vitamin C.
RED MEAT HAS ALL THE NUTRIENTS YOU NEED TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE. It even has vitamin C but it is not measured in official documentaries about its nutrition. If you don't know about carnivore diet, now is the time. Eat lots of unprocessed animal products such as red meat, fish, poultry, animal fats, organs, even dairy but only raw or fermented. I have been on this diet for 3 months and i can assure you that it cured all of my 'mental illnesses'. I lost all the social anxiety and got rid of the major depression I had. I haven't died from this diet either so that's a relief too. One more thing to add, NEVER cook your meat to well-done, eat as much rare or medium-rare as you can as when you overcook your meat water-soluble vitamins such as B vitamins and vitamin C decrease significantly. DON'T USE SPICES, ONLY SALT. The amount of protein and fat you will get from this way of eating is essential for your growth and development.

99% of the mental illnesses are caused by diet. That's why they are increasing every year. ALL OF THE MENTAL ILLNESSES HAVE A PHYSICAL ROOT IN YOUR BRAIN. There is nothing magically happening or caused by only thinking. You cannot 'create' depression just by thinking, you cannot create stress just by thinking, anxiety and so on. Everything happens in your brain. Your brain is a physical organ which reacts to the way you live as every other organ in yours. Also, let me add that 90% of the serotonin is CREATED IN THE GUT, not in the brain. This should give you a clue that diet is very important for your brain health. Inflammation is very detrimental to your brain. Fat people for example have smaller brains, that's proven. Gluten causes very large inflammation in your brain too, as many other things.
Lastly, i don't think you know that but testosterone is created from cholesterol as it is a steroid hormone. Where does cholesterol comes from? FATTY MEAT and dairy too. Cholesterol is not bad, never was and never will be (actually it is bad if you eat a lot of carbs as it oxidizes LDL).
I can literally say so much about this topic but i cannot even order the points properly as there are so much things that impact your health. I can only say trust nature as it has shaped us in the way we are for millions of years. Live by the God's plan and you will live by the God's intentions. (I don't believe in such God but if you do, that's okay).

SOURCES:

The Carnivore Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Optimal Health by Returning to Our Ancestral Diet - Paul Saladino​

Carnivore Cure: The Ultimate Elimination Diet to Attain Optimal Health and Heal Your Body - Judy Cho​

Lies My Doctor Told Me Second Edition: Medical Myths That Can Harm Your Health - Ken Berry​

Toxic Superfoods: How Oxalate Overload Is Making You Sick--and How to Get Better - Sally K. Norton​

Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers - David Perlmutter​

Brain Energy: A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Understanding Mental Health--and Improving Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, OCD, PTSD, and More - Christopher M. Palmer​

Estrogeneration: How Estrogenics Are Making You Fat, Sick, and Infertile - Anthony G Jay​

The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet - Nina Teicholz​

Theres legit no way to become more NT its over for high inhibcels :forcedsmile:

My IQ is very low, I had too much access to quality food, toilets, clean water and a bed growing up :fuk:
Quality food in today's sense - lots of broccoli, spinach and egg whites.

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Quality food in today's sense - lots of broccoli, spinach and egg whites.
I just ate traditional food with my family, egg whites also aren't a thing where I live, I'm pretty sure that's a western thing.

All of the nutrients are in the egg yolk, the protein in the whites

I just ate traditional food with my family, egg whites also aren't a thing where I live, I'm pretty sure that's a western thing.

All of the nutrients are in the egg yolk, the protein in the whites
I know but traditional food is usually lots of grains and veggies and meat.

• +1
I know but traditional food is usually lots of grains and veggies and meat.
Mine had rice bit it was basically 40 percent meat, 30 percent dairy, 30 percent rice ( carbs )

I also just want to eat more meats and dairy then carbs so I took less rice and more lamb :feelshehe:

I eat some eggs and milk in the morning, now that I am home I can start cooking for myself again

Did you even read my post nigga?
Yes I am just saying egg whites are not the best solution for getting protein in for anyone reading

Mine had rice bit it was basically 40 percent meat, 30 percent dairy, 30 percent rice ( carbs )

I also just want to eat more meats and dairy then carbs so I took less rice and more lamb :feelshehe:

I eat some eggs and milk in the morning, now that I am home I can start cooking for myself again
Carbs cause inflammation so no carbs is always best. At least you ate meat. Seek ketosis, brain works best on ketones.

• +1
Keep eating goyslop and you will stay a goy, what do you expect lol.
Can't resist jfc fried chicken and caramel mocha and vanilla frappes from jewbucks

I would like to go on carnivore but I am in puberty and IGF1 correlation with carb consumption

Drink raw milk, it is carnivore. I have drank it for 1 month and stopped. Massai tribe live on milk, blood and meat and are 193 cm average.
Matt walsh is 6ft

they look shorter

First of all

SOURCES:

Toxic Superfoods: How Oxalate Overload Is Making You Sick--and How to Get Better - Sally K. Norton​

Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Sugar--Your Brain's Silent Killers - David Perlmutter​

Brain Energy: A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Understanding Mental Health--and Improving Treatment for Anxiety, Depression, OCD, PTSD, and More - Christopher M. Palmer​

High IQ thread

• Love it
Reactions: Satan666
just stop being retarded

How is there a guide for this shit?

Take some drugs and stop being a little bitch

First, I think you should know by now that you should quit all veggies and grains as they are literally slave food, unless you are a slave and need to eat them.

99% of the mental illnesses are caused by diet.

in naeeturee we drink blaad and raw meat and vegatables is too much anti nuuuuutrients give mental eeeeelness

in naeeturee we drink blaad and raw meat and vegatables is too much anti nuuuuutrients give mental eeeeelness
It's funny but after some years when you finish high school and want to kill yourself it won't be so funny. Typical brainwashed slave kid. Adulthood awaits.

does bonesmashing helps with low inhib maxxing?

It's funny but after some years when you finish high school and want to kill yourself it won't be so funny. Typical brainwashed slave kid. Adulthood awaits.
im a slayer nigga

Also goatis is a good youtuber bro im not insulting him jfl

Matt walsh is 6ft

they look shorter

These are modern Massai who eat corn and rice. Read books on the Massai tribe when they lived exclusively only on blood, milk and meat.

Anti nootrients 😳😳😳😳 man made weights 😳😳😳😳 exercise 😳😳😳😳😳😳

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
They were smarter, taller and stronger than you
You wouldn’t survive never mind reproduce or create anything back then, so as avg cucks from today

• JFL