How to become low inhib without drugs?

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
Need some way to become low inhib without drugs. I need to be able to jump on a stage and shake ass for 5 minutes straight type inhib levels. Preferably permanent but if not it must be cheap shit.

Ive tried ashwaganda but i only feel drowsy. For low inhib effects i need to take like 11-12 pills but then i start having a headache and pass out

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and watah
Why do you want to be low inhib?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
you cant

just blast LSD

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, R@m@, xyl and 5 others
cocaine or xanax

• +1
Reactions: Josephine Biden, xyl, rooman and 1 other person
you cant without drugs nigga "i tried blasting ashwagandha" :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uglysub8male, Blonde, Entschuldigung and 11 others
Impossible, I've tried everything, it will never feel "right"

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Need some way to become low inhib without drugs. I need to be able to jump on a stage and shake ass for 5 minutes straight type inhib levels. Preferably permanent but if not it must be cheap shit.

Ive tried ashwaganda but i only feel drowsy. For low inhib effects i need to take like 11-12 pills but then i start having a headache and pass out
Go outside and scream as loud as you can

Works all the time

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

To be one low inhib w/out drugs = to have pussy approach you on a concurrent basis. Only then will you naturally be confident

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and uglysub8male
No low inhibition for your face.

• +1
Reactions: xyl, rooman, 6’3 MTN Cutecel and 2 others
u aint gonna do shit from taking ashwaganda or anything like that, pick up the bottle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and oily703
High inhibition is the last resort that your genes will survive.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, rooman, watah and 1 other person
Why do you want to be low inhib?
Low inhib is life.
you cant

just blast LSD
overrrrrr
No low inhibition for your face.
Nah
u aint gonna do shit from taking ashwaganda or anything like that, pick up the bottle
🤣🤣🤣 just advise drugs theory
To be one low inhib w/out drugs = to have pussy approach you on a concurrent basis. Only then will you naturally be confident
Broooootallll
Not true though ik some ugly as nigas who get no girls approaching them with low inhib

I have the answer but I guess u not ready for it

• JFL
Reactions: pandamonium
The reason why you don't wanna take drugs is because you are high inhib. Stop giving a fuck, do drugs and become low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Blonde, R@m@ and 9 others
propranolol + exposure therapy. propranolol is a drug but it isnt psychoactive, it only reeuces physical symptoms of anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Coeus
The reason why you don't wanna take drugs is because you are high inhib. Stop giving a fuck, do drugs and become low inhib
I am jewish so i am overly cautious of addictions like drugs ruining my life

• JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
Propranolol has like 0 side effects and makes you low inhib

Take the propranolol pill:blackpill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
Either kill people or fuck 2 women a day for a week

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Life without drugs + alcohol is not life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male, perkzz and pandamonium
Positive reinforcement is the only thing that will make you low inhibition without drugs

• So Sad
Reactions: pandamonium
everyone saying you cant is coping because THEY cant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, EdgyFashionist, maarda and 2 others
test + tren + halotestin + coke.

• JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
Not true though ik some ugly as nigas who get no girls approaching them with low inhib
Could be you are mistaking it for loq iq / high delusion. Or they might have exceptional parents, had good oneitis or something, or just old and grew up before modern dating era.

one time high dose MDMA

one time high dose MDMA
MDMA/getting rlly drunk really unlocks my brain when it comes to socializing and not giving a fuck

doesn’t necessarily make talking to girls easier but my inhibitions are so low i can talk for a while with anyone and not care

js be extremely extroverted and confident

You need to take it for 2 months. Preferably around 1000 mg and magnesium with it.
Meanwhile boost your T with sports and it'll be automatic

MDMA/getting rlly drunk really unlocks my brain when it comes to socializing and not giving a fuck

doesn’t necessarily make talking to girls easier but my inhibitions are so low i can talk for a while with anyone and not care
Yeha but i need a permanent method i am not gonna start smoking and drinking for life

You need to take it for 2 months. Preferably around 1000 mg and magnesium with it.
Meanwhile boost your T with sports and it'll be automatic
I needa take ashwaganda for 2 months for perma low jnhib?

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
I needa take ashwaganda for 2 months for perma low jnhib?
Yes. It works fucking well. If u do MMA besides that, or go into a job or activity that causes u to yell at people or argue then you'll be mega low inhib.

Yes. It works fucking well. If u do MMA besides that, or go into a job or activity that causes u to yell at people or argue then you'll be mega low inhib.
I am giga ultra high inhib jt will work?

Will try

Proof?
there are some studies about the permanent effect of ecstasy in the brain. it destroys PTSD and depression issues. it should improve your inhibition too

take 4 moderate doses. like 1 every 2 weeks

there are some studies about the permanent effect of ecstasy in the brain. it destroys PTSD and depression issues. it should improve your inhibition too
Highly addictive with hella side effects i dont think its worth it

You can’t without them unfortunately

Highly addictive with hella side effects i dont think its worth it
just some doses nigga. its literally approved for ptsd. there are very few drugs that can give u permanent benefits

• +1
Reactions: kalluss