How to become low inhib?

Deleted member 1400

Deleted member 1400

Mistral
I haven't been high inhib during my childhood, adolescence or even my early adulthood. But I've become high inhib when I was 21/22 years old and it's getting worse every damned day. Is there a freaking solution to high inhibition? I'm not talking about foids. I'm talking about being able to do whatever you want or at least order a meal in a resturant without the feeling that you did a herculean effort to call the waiter...

Best advice I can give is, just face your fears, unless you are legit autistic or have some legit issues, then face a doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
idk bro it’s like explaining how to ride a bike. All I can say is they probably won’t remember what you do so just do it anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381 and Deleted member 1400
stop caring and realise that nobody cares about what you do anywhere near as much as you think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381 and Deleted member 1400
They’d probably remember you more if you act awkward then if you just act normal.

• +1
You can do it naturally, or look at my latest thread on Phenibut. Your choice, be aware of the risks that come with Phenibut though.

• +1
Best advice I can give is, just face your fears, unless you are legit autistic or have some legit issues, then face a doctor.
After highschool, I start spending most of my time in obscur places on internet like this one. And I just stop contacting my friends and I've become gradually socially isolated everyday. And after four years of this lifestyle, I realized that I have no social circle anymore and my fear of humans has increased greatly till I can't leave the house without great effot...

trash your room

jm10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I haven't been high inhib during my childhood, adolescence or even my early adulthood. But I've become high inhib when I was 21/22 years old and it's getting worse every damned day. Is there a freaking solution to high inhibition? I'm not talking about foids. I'm talking about being able to do whatever you want or at least order a meal in a resturant without the feeling that you did a herculean effort to call the waiter...
By working on making your life more enjoyable and SUCCEEDING WITH IT. That's how you'll become low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and Deleted member 1476