How to become more low inhib?

D

Deleted member 17920

Kraken
I am definitely the highest inhib user on here. Its ruining my life. Is exposure therapy legit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
drugs and alcohol
other than that youre sort of going against your nature

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17920
just went on omegle, holy fuck, why is there so many indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad
I am definitely the highest inhib user on here. Its ruining my life. Is exposure therapy legit?
i will try exposure andd meditate to train stopping to think. I had some success so far but progress too slow. TBF I didnt actually try much I will try hard now with active effort to make myself uncomfortable. Alcohol helps alot but not sustainable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
i talked to one and he was chill asf, this forum has too much curry hate
yea they are just mad that soon all the white Stacys will be bread out of existence and that only a bunch of Asians will be left.
Do you know if they were from India or America?

go to neighbouring city, get drunk as fuck and start bothering random people on the street

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17920
chances are that if you ended up in this forum and you are past a certain age you will never able to become more normie aka lower your inhibition

• So Sad
Reactions: justbegan
its over.

go to neighbouring city, get drunk as fuck and start bothering random people on the street
going on omegle is low inhib for me

chances are that if you ended up in this forum and you are past a certain age you will never able to become more normie aka lower your inhibition
i was 14 when i discovered blackpill, over?

what r ur stats height/face
like 4psl, 6'1

some girls said hi but i was too scared and skipped. i had a convo for 10 sec with one girl but skipped, im too high inhib

yea they are just mad that soon all the white Stacys will be bread out of existence and that only a bunch of Asians will be left.
Do you know if they were from India or America?
india

• +1
Reactions: RoadtoCurryChad
r u on a low cal diet or eating shit like bread/cereals/soy? they will make u into submissive high inhib cuk
i ate like 150g bread today, maybe thats why im like thsi. but nah usually i eat p good and check edit jfl

Imagine living one life and being high inhib lmao

Lol just take benzos or drink alcohol bro