How to become more symmetrical

G

Gooman7

Iron
I've slept on my side for a while and recently started sleeping on my back, is there anything else I could do to reverse the effects of sleeping on my side? 14 btw so I guess I have time

Attachments

• 20240611_154511.jpg
    20240611_154511.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Sleeping on back doesn't do anything. That's not the reason why you're assymetrical

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jоrdan, 5'7 zoomer, Retro_ and 1 other person
its genetics. If youre too assymetrical, which you look you arent you can opt for facial reconstruction surgery.

• +1
Reactions: jоrdan and Retro_
cheap solution to obtain symmetry is to have a beard, the beard fixes the mistakes

• +1
Reactions: jоrdan, Kofri727, silencio and 1 other person
I've slept on my side for a while and recently started sleeping on my back, is there anything else I could do to reverse the effects of sleeping on my side? 14 btw so I guess I have time
you are coping hard boyoo
All of this is determined by genetics.

Zyzz: Come At Me Bro on Make a GIF
keep mirin

• Love it
Reactions: silencio
Sleeping on back doesn't do anything. That's not the reason why you're assymetrical
my face literally got more asymetrical over time when i slept on one side. i didnt realise this until a few months ago

my face literally got more asymetrical over time when i slept on one side. i didnt realise this until a few months ago
Okay. If you sleep on your face then you deserve it

fuck them lips are looking sweet boy

Mogged again. Fuck this life.

• So Sad
Reactions: silencio
sleeping on back doesn’t improve anything it just prevents you from looking worse.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and jоrdan