How to become narcy?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Give me traits of a narcy sociopath low inhibition dark triad son of a bitch.

• shag a married women
• fist fight your dad
• dont sleep for a week straight
• take acid

it's a mental illness caused only by the worst rejection and neglection and abuse by parents, and kids from your neighborhood, at such a young age that you cannot possibly remember it
it started early af for me

don't care what others think and act like you own everywhere you go. watch ted bundy and richard ramirez interviews and copy what they do.

it's a mental illness caused only by the worst rejection and neglection and abuse by parents, and kids from your neighborhood, at such a young age that you cannot possibly remember it
it started early af for me
I have been abused since birth and I legit have NPD. Every single trait fits me.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
I have been abused since birth and I legit have NPD. Every single trait fits me.
same, i remember a lot of events sometimes but i forgot a lot of the ones that made me narcy. 100% a mental illness in the purest form, not like schizophrenia or depression which you can never tell if someone has for real you know.
Narciness is so legit and real to me like a living part of me, an organ.
Fucking hate it though, wish to know what it would feel like to live a life where i dont care about being validated or being the best and always flaunting everything tbh.