how to become popular in high school

cchad

cchad

Bronze
I'm above average looking around a 6/10 maybe higher idk

how do I become the most popular please help 🙏

be NT,extroverted,be rich,have some sort of status/thing about you for example. If your known for being a basketball player on the team or the quarterback on the football team, be a jerk, be mean to other's, be funny, be fun to be around, be more assertive, and last but not least ...

have mental problems

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, zura, Deleted member 4946 and 12 others
Do a lot of drugs

It's hard work to be popular in HS unless your a 6psl + chad facially. But being popular as a 6psl + chad in high school only being known for how incredibly good looking you are compared to even your HTN's and Chadlite's in school which is uncommon.

being popular in HS for your personality and interpersonal skill's and being fun around is what actually make's you a popular or high status male in high school which is also genetic's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, midlatinocel, Respalier and 7 others
Act dark triad and don’t take shit from people. Also have charisma and a sense of humor.

Be tall athletic and have chad face

• +1
Reactions: rooman, midlatinocel, Deleted member 24781 and 3 others
You need to develop these:
3370728 4CC3BB39 waAEA8823E3D2

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, sirmimbing, Deleted member 23558 and 12 others
> Be attractive
> Be in a sports or something
> Have contact with popular seniors
> Don't study

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 29155 and Mastermind
> Be attractive
> Be in a sports or something
> Have contact with popular seniors
> Don't study
This
Be above average in both height and looks, play a sport
Don't waste a second on the books it's nerd failo

be NT,extroverted,be rich,have some sort of status/thing about you for example. If your known for being a basketball player on the team or the quarterback on the football team, be a jerk, be mean to other's, be funny, be fun to be around, be more assertive, and last but not least ...

have mental problems
whats NT?

This
Be above average in both height and looks, play a sport
I am a sporty nerd... I'm known for being the fastest in my school and getting the best grades out of all the sporty kids

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I am a sporty nerd... I'm known for being the fastest in my school and getting the best grades out of all the sporty kids
Are you attractive though? That's all that matters at the end of the day. No grades or athletics for your face

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and AsGoodAsItGets
Be htn+ and outgoing with good social skills. Just take xanax, ssris, or alcohol tbh.

good enough you dont want to be main character in school because of drama sorrounding you daily. It's like your classmate's and shit are the Papparazi

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Are you attractive though? That's all that matters at the end of the day. No grades or athletics for your face
hard to say... I have wayyy better bone structure than the most popular kids (they are twins) and kids at school litterly say I'm hot but the most popular kids (twins) are taller, and are more popular even though I'm better at sport, school, and better looking

> Be Neurotypical/Extroverted (ESTP or ESFP Personality Type)
> Be An Athlete (Basketball, Football, Baseball, etc...)
> Have An Active Social Media Page (Messaging Girls/Making Friends From Other Schools)
> Be Tall (5'10"+ )
> Be High MTN

This should be accurate, but take this with a grain of salt because you're getting advice from a non-NT ricecel.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, BigBoy and AsGoodAsItGets
I am a bit introverted... maybe I gotta work on that

> Have An Active Social Media Page (Messaging Girls/Making Friends From Other Schools)
> Be Tall (5'10"+ )
> Be High MTN

This should be accurate, but take this with a grain of salt because you're getting advice from a non-NT ricecel.
MTN? sorry idk the rating structure

Be tall athletic and have chad face
I have a chad face & athletic but I won't be getting my growths spurt till 16 - 17 since everyone in my family's gets there's around that age

hard to say... I have wayyy better bone structure than the most popular kids (they are twins) and kids at school litterly say I'm hot but the most popular kids (twins) are taller, and are more popular even though I'm better at sport, school, and better looking
You're already good enough. Don't strive to be Chad or the most popular at school. It's good to stand out, but too much will inevitably lead to a negative reputation. Being popular but not too popular is the perfect medium. Also, don't try to act extra. Just be a calm and considerate person.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, cchad and AsGoodAsItGets
I have a chad face & athletic but I won't be getting my growths spurt till 16 - 17 since everyone in my family's gets there's around that age
Just wait it out. If you claim the things you have said in this thread, there is no need for you to be in this forum. You have won the genetic lottery in terms of IQ, Facial Structure, and Athleticism Congrats

• +1
Reactions: cchad and AsGoodAsItGets
You're already good enough. Don't strive to be Chad or the most popular at school. It's good to stand out, but too much will inevitably lead to a negative reputation. Being popular but not too popular is the perfect medium. Also, don't try to act extra. Just be a calm and considerate person.
alright guess so.. I just need to find a girlfriend somehow...

Just wait it out. If you claim the things you have said in this thread, there is no need for you to be in this forum. You have won the genetic lottery in terms of IQ, Facial Structure, and Athleticism Congrats
I mean.. I started at a 4.5/10 when I got rated my nero anglea

since I was young thumbpulling + gym + chewing got me pretty good looking and puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
MTN? sorry idk the rating structure
Incel = Bottom 20% of Men
LTN = 20-50% of Men
MTN = 50-80% of Men
HTN = 80-95% of Men
Chad = Top 5% of Men
Roughly

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
since I was young thumbpulling + gym + chewing got me pretty good looking and puberty
What age did you find out about looksmaxxing lmao. I wish I found about looksmaxxing when I was 13-14 or even 10. Would've probably ascended right now. Changlite

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, BigBoy, cchad and 2 others
and what does NT mean?
Being neurotypical. Or not having any mental illnesses. Also, could mean being able to carry a conversation about normie topics.

non-NT would usually be referring to a person that is neurodivergent or someone that is not interested in normie hobbies

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, cchad and AsGoodAsItGets
@cchad

Can you react to my posts :lul:

My Posts:Rep Ratio is really falling off a cliff. You can react with a thumbs up or JFL emoji

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27148, midlatinocel, cchad and 1 other person
You should make that scale but Asian Edition

I would probably be Low MTN for white standards but MTN or Slight Above Average MTN for Asian standards
Ricecel (MTN)
--->HTN
-----> changlite
------>Chang
----> Giga-Chang

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 26410
this is terrible aspie tier advice. if ur nt otherwise then being good at studies is a halo in this age - unless you're really good at a sport or something else, being shit at studies will give u low iq failo unless you have a longer but proportionate midface and high set zygos.

Be rich is most effective

but harmony is dependent on face shape - with that small a lower third this guy would need a much smaller midface to be harmonious.
He's a changlite IRL. it's not noticeable to pick these thing's up IRL on motion. Also giga brutal how u search up asian models and its 100% all females...

asian race is truly a failo

I have a chad face & athletic
If you actually were you wouldnt be in a situation where you could stumble into this website.You are overrating yourself

I'm above average looking around a 6/10 maybe higher idk

how do I become the most popular please help 🙏
There should be a guide « How to be popular on high school »

> Be Tall (5'10"+ )
> Be High MTN

ENTP is a good MBTI?

INFP
Recreational, not an athlete, excluding compulsory sports
No
> Be Tall (5'10"+ )
5'9
> Be High MTN
Not a MTN