How to become successful on this forum

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
Or in other words, how to become the main character of looksmax.me. now as cringy as that sound it's not surprising that many want that, because where there are people there are hierarchies and who doesn't want to be at top of ladder huh? so you must wonder how one can climb the looksmax.me hierarchy? There are some attributes that you need to have or gain so you can have the presence required so other users can alleviate you to relevance. You don't need to have them all but you need to have some of them to find success in this community.

1-be good looking

I know it ironic how a chad hating infested incel forum would put a good looking guy on a pedestal the moment their mug gets posted on here, but it works. you can be the shitiest user, posting the most retarded content that ever existed but you'll still get repped at every moment, tagged at every post, and get the best traffic to your thread just by the virtue of being good looking.

You can attribute this phenomenon to either, the rampant homosexuality manifesting by the repressed users here or it's just human nature to favor the blessed looking, either way being good looking will get you very far in this community.

2-Race baiting:
This is self explanatory really nothing better to getting clout than through drama and sowing conflict. Especially in this place where 90% of the user base are highly insecure ethnics who will eat up at everything that has the mention of how their skin color being 1% darker than the norm is a death sentence.

3-activity:
Being active means more stuff posted means more users taking notice of you which means more rep. Even if you post random shit and spamming water threads every day it still works to some extent, take @Ritalincel for example, this mf stopped making sense in 2018 and yet he has the best rep ratio in the site jfl.

4-sound or be low iQ:
The average iQ of the forum can't be more than 100 so being low IQ is more relatable to other users here it's also off putting when you have someone throwing complicated words at you just so they can sound smarter. The simpler the better

5-be a woman
Yes you might get banned in less than a week but hey at least you'll be the talk of town 24/7 in that duration

6-post some good looksmaxxing content
Yes actually being a good user that posts good content that would help people and sticking true to the core of this forum which is looksmaxxing will have you in a good position here. People like good helpful users and this place isn't any different.

7-making cliques
You rep him on every post, he reps you on every post now do that with 5 other people and you'll get your numbers up. It's sleazy and capitalistic but so is everything else if it works then it works.

You might be thinking to yourself by now, that there is nothing more useless and superfluous than getting internet points and recognition from random strangers that you will probably never meet in your lifetime, and you will be absolutely fucking right. But like every junk food that everyone willingly picks up, knowing full well that that unhealthy grease bag is but a fast ticket to an early grave, but goddamn does it taste good, so is validation from strangers on the Internet it's addicting and hey it's cheap. We all need to get our daily dose of dopamine from somewhere right? and being the main character of a forum filled with suicidal rejects and horny delusional Indians might just be the right fix for you friend, and hopefully with these tips, you'll get exactly what you need.

tl;dr be chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, fruitgunpop, Xangsane and 7 others
OR JUST BE FIRST THEORY. Tasty thread hymen all mine.

Enjoy my sloppy seconds knowing i fucked this good thread made by OP. I will forever be first.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, enchanted_elixir, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
Meanwhile this is the first time I acknowledged your existence

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Or in other words, how to become the main character of looksmax.me. now as cringy as that sound it's not surprising that many want that, because where there are people there are hierarchies and who doesn't want to be at top of ladder huh? so you must wonder how one can climb the looksmax.me hierarchy? There are some attributes that you need to have or gain so you can have the presence required so other users can alleviate you to relevance. You don't need to have them all but you need to have some of them to find success in this community.

1-be good looking

I know it ironic how a chad hating infested incel forum would put a good looking guy on a pedestal the moment their mug gets posted on here, but it works. you can be the shitiest user, posting the most retarded content that ever existed but you'll still get repped at every moment, tagged at every post, and get the best traffic to your thread just by the virtue of being good looking.

You can attribute this phenomenon to either, the rampant homosexuality manifesting by the repressed users here or it's just human nature to favor the blessed looking, either way being good looking will get you very far in this community.

2-Race baiting:
This is self explanatory really nothing better to getting clout than through drama and sowing conflict. Especially in this place where 90% of the user base are highly insecure ethnics who will eat up at everything that has the mention of how their skin color being 1% darker than the norm is a death sentence.

3-activity:
Being active means more stuff posted means more users taking notice of you which means more rep. Even if you post random shit and spamming water threads every day it still works to some extent, take @Ritalincel for example, this mf stopped making sense in 2018 and yet he has the best rep ratio in the site jfl.

4-sound or be low iQ:
The average iQ of the forum can't be more than 100 so being low IQ is more relatable to other users here it's also off putting when you have someone throwing complicated words at you just so they can sound smarter. The simpler the better

5-be a woman
Yes you might get banned in less than a week but hey at least you'll be the talk of town 24/7 in that duration

Yes actually being a good user that posts good content that would help people and sticking true to the core of this forum which is looksmaxxing will have you in a good position here. People like good helpful users and this place isn't any different.

7-making cliques
You rep him on every post, he reps you on every post now do that with 5 other people and you'll get your numbers up. It's sleazy and capitalistic but so is everything else if it works then it works.

You might be thinking to yourself by now, that there is nothing more useless and superfluous than getting internet points and recognition from random strangers that you will probably never meet in your lifetime, and you will be absolutely fucking right. But like every junk food that everyone willingly picks up, knowing full well that that unhealthy grease bag is but a fast ticket to an early grave, but goddamn does it taste good, so is validation from strangers on the Internet it's addicting and hey it's cheap. We all need to get our daily dose of dopamine from somewhere right? and being the main character of a forum filled with suicidal rejects and horny delusional Indians might just be the right fix for you friend, and hopefully with these tips, you'll get exactly what you need.

tl;dr be chad
Nigga who even are you

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Meanwhile this is the first time I acknowledged your existence
Man I can't imagine how I went all my life without being acknowledged by @Beastimmung you just flipped my Life over

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 14693
Man I can't imagine how I went all my life without being acknowledged by @Beastimmung you just flipped my Life over
jokes aside good thread I can think of a user in every of these categories

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Jfl react

• Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95
I used to be on top of the looksmax world years ago and I never posted a pic of myself lol.

Unironically personality and reasonable activity>>>>>>>>>

1-be good looking

Take the @Niko pill
2-Race baiting:
Take the bbcpill; they always spam retarded water threads about "muh bbc muh black smv"
3-activity:
Take the @Xangsane pill
4-sound or be low iQ:
Take the @8PSLcel pill
5-be a woman
Of course
Take the @WhiteBlackpiller pill
7-making cliques

tl;dr be chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Aypo129
I used to be on top of the looksmax world years ago and I never posted a pic of myself lol.

Unironically personality and reasonable activity>>>>>>>>>
Maybe because of your changed AVI but I don't recall your user being a main character years ago.

My success derives mostly from the fact that I'm the most racist person on the forum - bar none.
I am the CEO of Racism™, after all.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
thanks

time to become a celebrity

8. Be @Bvnny.

Just have a good personality

1-be good looking

2-Race baiting:

3-activity:

4-sound or be low iQ:

5-be a woman

7-making cliques

tl;dr be chad
cope, its all avi halo, my prior shit avi was sole reason for my abysmal post rep ratio. just watch it up go up like a teenager's morning erection now with my new avi halo

//shitfacegood=mog