How to blackpill my friend?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
I feel sorry for this khv bluepilled 4 psl bastard. He says that gl man slay because they have more confidence and he said that ugly guys can have confidence too and slay. HE LEGIT SAID THIS JFL. One day he got rejected by 4 girl in the city center(he tried awkwardly talkin to them) but he is still bluepilled. Give me some advice how to blackpill him to death

I feel sorry for this khv bluepilled 4 psl bastard. He says that gl man slay because they have more confidence and he said that ugly guys can have confidence too and slay. HE LEGIT SAID THIS JFL. One day he got rejected by 4 girl in the city center(he tried awkwardly talkin to them) but he is still bluepilled. Give me some advice how to blackpill him to death
How tall is he? And what race?

TELL HIM TO LOOK AT THE RABBITS
7d6373eb9504fb662821f9dbe46c30b4

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, RAITEIII, PenileFacialSurgery and 4 others
You shouldn't
If he suicides it's your fault

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and eyearea
don't blackpill him ffs

stop spreading the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, PenileFacialSurgery, retard and 9 others
Make him watch waw series by face & lms and wait for him to receive the final "blow" that will strike his mind and make him blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Stop spreading the blackpill
now hes your friend, the next day hes your competition
Nigga u are dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Fuck i shouldn't spread the final pill and you too. The less the better

Leave him the fuck alone. It's a friend. If he wants to be bluepilled, then let him be bluepilled. Great. More pussy for you in the future if you aren't an autistic retard, and have somewhat decent looks.

If anything I'd be more happier in my life if I was bluepilled. Being blackpilled can be a curse. Yes, I've gotten way better looking since I first started browsing around PSL, but it is like an addiction. You just want to continue to look better for yourself to the point where you'll do ridiculously extensive stupid surgery that isn't needed.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, highT and Deleted member 1680
Stop spreading the blackpill
now hes your friend, the next day hes your competition
Nigga u are dumb
u are dumb fucking subhuman kys
trying to act alpha = ultimate subhuman trait
u are either alpha or not

dont because why would you

dont judge him, he just hasnt been taught yet

bluepill is what the government teach people afterall

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
blackpill is only good for people that have potential

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 1934 and Deleted member 5912
stop fucking to spread the blackpill
let him discover it on his own
plus if he kills himself its your fault
also you don't need more competition

• +1
Reactions: Lars
dont judge him, he just hasnt been taught yet

bluepill is what the government teach people afterall
i am getting sick if i hear his fuckin talks about confidence i told hin why did i fuck 2 bitches at 15 and you not even if i dont have confidence though he just said „you had luck“ jfl he should start looksmaxxing thats why i wanna blackpill him

Don't listen to these blue pill cucks, the sooner he learns the truth, the better. My youth would've been so much different if I knew the blackpill. Don't let him waste his youth by being blue pilled cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Don't listen to these blue pill cucks, the sooner he learns the truth, the better. My youth would've been so much different if I knew the blackpill. Don't let him waste his youth by being blue pilled cuck.
he should discover it on his own it is extremely brutal for someone to tell you in person

Let him rot while you ascend, he’s been given everything he should have needed to be blackpilled but subconsciously chose to cope because he can’t handle the truth

• Love it
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
he should discover it on his own it is extremely brutal for someone to tell you in person
Where is the difference? Why should it be so brutal
Let him rot while you ascend, he’s been given everything he should have needed to be blackpilled but subconsciously chose to cope because he can’t handle the truth
Man I know I could let him rot but he is a good friend he is probably going bald at his early 20s. Before the norwoodreaper gives him the deathsentence he should at least fuck few times

Last edited:
1st rule of the blackpill is to never spread the blackpill.

1st rule of the blackpill is to never spread the blackpill.
This.

And honestly u gotta be careful because you can cause a person to enter a deep depression in a level that you wouldn't even suspect. Why? Because maybe he doesn't have potential to ascend lol, some just don't.

I don't think he needs to know the blackpill as we know it, analyse his potential, you can at least guide him have a better body.

This.

And honestly u gotta be careful because you can cause a person to enter a deep depression in a level that you wouldn't even suspect. Why? Because maybe he doesn't have potential to ascend lol, some just don't.

I don't think he needs to know the blackpill as we know it, analyse his potential, you can at least guide him have a better body.
I wont blackpill him,he cant ascend